Peach (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
I have a couple of pen pals but I love writing little notes and sending fun things, so I'm always looking for more! I wish I could send to other countries but finances are tight right now so I can only send within the US.

If you don't know me from around the forums, I'm 26 and love girly things, creepy stuff, and vaporwave/future funk. I'm generally a creative person and I sculpt and draw when I'm feeling up to it (kind of riddled with bipolar so if anyone else with mental illness wants to commiserate haha). My 2 main games are New Leaf (obvs) and Pokemon Sun right now.

Please let me know if you're interested in writing! (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

omg pen pals are so fun i've had a few pen pals and but was a while ago. i'd love to be pen pals! something about getting a letter is so exciting to me haha

im 15 obsessed with video games, space, neon/pastel stuff and plushies and i also love future funk! my favorite video game series are kirby, animal crossing, and pokemon :D

omg pen pals are so fun i've had a few pen pals and but was a while ago. i'd love to be pen pals! something about getting a letter is so exciting to me haha

im 15 obsessed with video games, space, neon/pastel stuff and plushies and i also love future funk! my favorite video game series are kirby, animal crossing, and pokemon :D

Oh yay! A+ aesthetic and interests. :) I'll pm you!

I might be interested as well! I am also fond of all things creepy/cute and love any excuse to use my stationary. I used to write letters very often when I was younger, however I haven't done so recently in quite a few years now, so I am a bit rusty with my handwriting! What kind of sculpting do you do, by the way?

i'm interested, i love girly things and vaporwave so i'd be down :)

Ok, I like this idea!
I'm 17 and have a lot of obsessions. I love video games, Asian culture, working out, listening to music (I like vaporwave myself actually, as well as rock, older pop, and Kpop), among other things.
Just curious, we don't have to give out our addresses or anything for this, right?:p

I might be interested as well! I am also fond of all things creepy/cute and love any excuse to use my stationary. I used to write letters very often when I was younger, however I haven't done so recently in quite a few years now, so I am a bit rusty with my handwriting! What kind of sculpting do you do, by the way?

Awesome! I just love using stationery and pens and things too :) I can only make little things haha like charms and earrings, but recently I started making tiny figurines I guess? I havent painted them yet but I made little Funk Pop-esque chibis of the Stranger Things kids and a few pokemon, so just little things. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm interested, i love girly things and vaporwave so i'd be down :)

Yay! I'll pm you all :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I like this idea!
I'm 17 and have a lot of obsessions. I love video games, Asian culture, working out, listening to music (I like vaporwave myself actually, as well as rock, older pop, and Kpop), among other things.
Just curious, we don't have to give out our addresses or anything for this, right?:p

Oh well I like using snail mail and stationery, but I understand if you don't feel comfortable giving out your address!

i would love this! :D
i'm 20 years old and i love cute and girly things, as well as creepy things! and i can relate to mental illness, as well. i would definitely be down to be pen pals~ c:

Back