Soo is anyone hyped forrrr

I'm excited for Sonic Mania, not sure about Forces. If they do Forces right though, I'll check it out. Sonic Mania though...I've been waiting for a revival to the old Sonic formula. If they can pull off a good 2D Sonic again, my faith in the series will be heavily restored. Sonic 3 and Knuckles, in my opinion is one of the best 2D platformers of all time, so I'm really excited to see if they can live up to that. I'm pretty positive for it. :p

I'm excited for Sonic Mania, not sure about Forces. If they do Forces right though, I'll check it out. Sonic Mania though...I've been waiting for a revival to the old Sonic formula. If they can pull off a good 2D Sonic again, my faith in the series will be heavily restored. Sonic 3 and Knuckles, in my opinion is one of the best 2D platformers of all time, so I'm really excited to see if they can live up to that. I'm pretty positive for it. :p

Ikr??? I did buy a sega genesis specifically for that reason too!

Ikr??? I did buy a sega genesis specifically for that reason too!

I had all the original sonic games on the Mega Collection plus since I was three or whenever that game came out. That's how I always played sonic, through my whole life it was pretty much that one collection. Never had a desire to play the adventure games or Shadow the edgehog...

Sonic 06 though, I need that game. ;)

Sonic is my childhood and I've loved the games my entire life. Seeing them release a classic and modern game in the same year is amazing. I'm more excited for Sonic Mania than Sonic Forces though. I miss the old gameplay where you could run around and explore the map more rather then running along a preset pathway. I also wish they would change the voice actors. They're good for the Sonic Boom show as a comedy, but I don't think the quality is right for a serious story.

Sonic is my childhood and I've loved the games my entire life. Seeing them release a classic and modern game in the same year is amazing. I'm more excited for Sonic Mania than Sonic Forces though. I miss the old gameplay where you could run around and explore the map more rather then running along a preset pathway. I also wish they would change the voice actors. They're good for the Sonic Boom show as a comedy, but I don't think the quality is right for a serious story.

It was a glory to play.

Sonic games are always a hit or miss so I try not to get excited about them anymore. Sonic Mania has potential though.

Back