So here's another random question for today..cuz i'm lemons

I love to write stories, but I can never seem to finish them. I've got like 8 different stories that are just sitting there on hiatus, but I keep getting new ideas for new stories. I will finish them all someday... Keyword is someday.

I considered writing a book comparing the sexuality of humans to the conception of flowers and plants, and using nature as a kind of "soft" way of interpreting love and sex.

Never got down to it, though. I composed some music for a possible animated version, though.

I considered writing a book comparing the sexuality of humans to the conception of flowers and plants, and using nature as a kind of "soft" way of interpreting love and sex.

Never got down to it, though. I composed some music for a possible animated version, though.

It would make a nice picture book for on bringing teens.

If I wrote a book I think it would be about how messed up society is today. I mean come ON, you can't even say dinosaur without triggering someone. You have all those emos trying to get attention, musical.ly cringe, and feminists who would probably pay children to hate men. Jest'a sayin'

I also write and I have like 11 books started, and 2 close to finished. I mostly write supernatural stuff. Ghosts, vampires, demons, all sorts of spoopy stuff. I also do like murder kind of stuff. Anything spooky really. I usually have a dream that sparks the ideas and then I expand from there.

Back