• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

So here's another random question for today..cuz i'm lemons

TheOtherHatedGuy

YourMutualTrashCan
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
User Title Color Change
So i'm currently in the process of writing a book (if you wanna ask me about just message me dont post questions here) annnd I was wondering what your book would be about if you wrote one?
What genre would it be? I would love to know. I am looking for plot ideas.:rolleyes:

I never really had a desire to make a book but recently I've been designing this world for an RPG I'd like to make eventually. I have a basic idea of the world, story and some characters but there's a lot to be done if I ever want to legitimately make it happen.

In terms of a book though? I'd probably want to make some kind of fantasy novel, just some nice long book about a quest or something. I don't know, those kinds of books always appeal to me.

I don't wanna make a book but I've wanted to make my characters' stories into a little comic or multiple comics

Nothing big though just some pieces posted on my tumblr probably

RPG's are basically huge graphic novel's if made correctly. Take 'One Shot' for instance, it tells a pretty complex story In a strange third person/second person stance undertale is kind the same too. The only thing about rpg's is that it is extremely more real to a player/reader if made right. My grade level is nowhere near close to writing a rpg script but I am always willing to give pointers if you do eventually start making one ash.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't wanna make a book but I've wanted to make my characters' stories into a little comic or multiple comics

Nothing big though just some pieces posted on my tumblr probably

Depends on the style and quality is what a comic good to read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

----------------

I just realized you deleted it. Im sorry for being rude! No comment or idea to write down is silly. You would be surprised if you look at some poems they can be the most random of things yet taken very seriously!

I probably couldn't write a book because I write too much fanfiction. I live for the characters from the shows I like. Haha.

Anyway, I definitely like writing comedy, drama and romance most but that's usually because I ship characters really hard and I like sibling/family love.

I mainly like slice of life and relationship types of stories cause it's fun to get into character's heads.

I probably couldn't write a book because I write too much fanfiction. I live for the characters from the shows I like. Haha.

Anyway, I definitely like writing comedy, drama and romance most but that's usually because I ship characters really hard and I like sibling/family love.

I mainly like slice of life and relationship types of stories cause it's fun to get into character's heads.

Oh trust me, fanfictions are my Novelty haha lol kill me:rolleyes:

That would be an interesting children's book forestyne!
I'm sure anyone of simple thinking could understand that!:rolleyes:

I am definitely publishing a book that just has blank 200 something pages and in the middle there's just "-------------------".

I am definitely publishing a book that just has blank 200 something pages and in the middle there's just "-------------------".

Im sorry I didn't realize you deleted your original comment! So i was kinda being a smartbutt cuz I thought you just randomly spammed.

Oh trust me, fanfictions are my Novelty haha lol kill me:rolleyes:

YAY! Another fanfiction lover! :D I love writing them! Even though they aren't my original characters, I love them as if they were my own babies. :D I've gotten loads better at writing, grammar and expanding my vocabulary, just by writing fanfics. It's the best!

I also love the stories that teach you life lessons. I think they are important in literature. Analyzing characters and the way they think can help you understand your own feelings and I adore that.

YAY! Another fanfiction lover! :D I love writing them! Even though they aren't my original characters, I love them as if they were my own babies. :D I've gotten loads better at writing, grammar and expanding my vocabulary, just by writing fanfics. It's the best!

I also love the stories that teach you life lessons. I think they are important in literature. Analyzing characters and the way they think can help you understand your own feelings and I adore that.

Welp I never mind helping with any that you write!

it focuses on a girl who is sent into another realm, but she's not the actual protagonist but rather a symbol for that realm's problem (the story focuses on her anyway). she dies at the end of the first book and the rest of the series zooms in on a severely troubled teen who was basically responsible for the innocent girl's death and also indirectly and directly responsible in many ways for everyone else's problems in the realm, and he and his friends were the cause for countless other deaths. he finally commits suicide but is reborn in a mirror realm, and ends up insane. I'm still working on the plot tho so this will all probably change

tl;dr im working on it atm, uses a fake protagonist/symbol to show how innocence is easily lost, and deals with a lot of mental problems and teen problems in a magic fantasy world

Im currently writing a sci-fi story. So any ideas i find interesting i might add in to what i'm writing

I definitely am interested in time travelling to future & past and to different time plains. It's always fun to play around with.
Maybe creating cool gadgets that are futuristic. Could be fun to have people from the past see them amd be fascinated. Haha.

Hmmmmmm, I'm not very skilled in or had a lot of experience in sci-fi so I know kinda basic stuff. You could also have maybe another race that is like humans in a way, make it kinda relatable to our time where we are killing the earth so we try to migrate to the other species planet to live but they say screw that and they try to fight us. Have them maybe be more powerful than us? Oh or maybe have them fix earth, maybe have us all be friends and have free traveling to and from each planet?

I do watch Doctor Who so maybe if you have watched it you could find some ideas there? For inspiration of course, not to copy.

When I think of sci-fi I always think of lazers and robots so maybe have eye pieces that fit in like contacts that could shoot out lazers. Maybe have only one character have access to them. See what trouble they could come up with for it.
Have robots be the dominant species ans have humans be the things that are being created instead.

Lmfao what am I spewing. Hope something helped. Haha

I definitely am interested in time travelling to future & past and to different time plains. It's always fun to play around with.
Maybe creating cool gadgets that are futuristic. Could be fun to have people from the past see them amd be fascinated. Haha.

Hmmmmmm, I'm not very skilled in or had a lot of experience in sci-fi so I know kinda basic stuff. You could also have maybe another race that is like humans in a way, make it kinda relatable to our time where we are killing the earth so we try to migrate to the other species planet to live but they say screw that and they try to fight us. Have them maybe be more powerful than us? Oh or maybe have them fix earth, maybe have us all be friends and have free traveling to and from each planet?

I do watch Doctor Who so maybe if you have watched it you could find some ideas there? For inspiration of course, not to copy.

When I think of sci-fi I always think of lazers and robots so maybe have eye pieces that fit in like contacts that could shoot out lazers. Maybe have only one character have access to them. See what trouble they could come up with for it.
Have robots be the dominant species ans have humans be the things that are being created instead.

Lmfao what am I spewing. Hope something helped. Haha

My story does include some what of a dying earth and other species of humans but time travel is a touchy subject for me. There are some futuristic technologies too. Robots are a maybe.

i'm not creative or talented enough to write a book but i love browsing r/writingprompts, some of them are amazing!

Back