Which forum do you use the most? (Re-Tail, Basement, ETC)

Noah98789

Nobody Patches Me.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Leif
Flea
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
I honestly did not know where to put this.. So sorry if it's in the wrong place!

Edit: Ment to make this a poll. It never works.

I use the basement the most.

Last edited:
I use all of the forums pretty often... but the one I use the most is, I'd have to say, Brewster's.

I go here mainly to read and post something on AC: New Leaf or related topics. Then sometimes on Nintendo Treehouse. When I'm bored, I read controversial stuff and popcorn threads on Brewster's lol

Back in the day, and by that I mean the three months before I crashed on Animal Crossing, I went between the Villager Trading Plaza, Museum Shop, and Basement as evenly as I could.

Now I lurk in the cracks of the basement between which only shadows and nightmares may enter.

Brewster's. I'd love to be a bit more active on the New Leaf boards if I start playing again during the summer though.

I guess it depends on what I'm doing, if I'm bored basement and if I'm actually playing AC, then Retail.

Tbh I just look at posts my friends have commented on recently or look through my posted threads, but I'm pretty sure I spend most of my time in The Basement.

Back