• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What things do you collect?

I couldn't find any threads for this topic so I decided to start a new one.

Talk about any collections you have here, weather you're collecting now or used to collect!

Recently I've started to collect bread tags! I was just looking at one once and thought they looked pretty neat, so now I'm making a collection of them! That's cool, right?

clever-uses-for-bread-tags0.jpg

I also collect bottlecaps and those little silver things you use to open soda cans with!

So, don't be shy and share your collections!

bottlecaps? are you getting prepared for the wasteland, fallout style? :p

I have a collection of ALMOST every Game Boy known to man... I'm just missing the GB Micro and GB light (Japan Only)
And I collect every little thing I can get my hands on that has Batman, or a Batman logo or something about Batman...

i collect tsum tsums (though i havent bought any in a few months) , pop vinyls and movie tickets

i hate having a bunch of stuff taking up space and making my room a chaotic mess so i dont rly collect anything physical i guess. i "collect" photos and stuff like that (uh it sounds stupid but.,) but idk how much that counts??

i used to collect doctor who merch, manga, and cut out pringles plastic lids. like, i would take the lid off and cut away everything but the outer edge for no real reason idk i just thoght they were funny. they were rly bouncy lmao

I've been collecting Takara Tomy Pokemon figurines since I was a kid.. I think I have almost 200 of them by now!

and I kinda wanna start collecting Animal Crossing amiibo cards

Last edited:
A postcard collector here! So far I have some 250+ postcards I've received from random people from around the world via Postcrossing and some that I've bought myself. I recently started scanning them to imgur and while it's still a big wip, here's the link in case anyone's interested in taking a look!

A postcard collector here! So far I have some 250+ postcards I've received from random people from around the world via Postcrossing and some that I've bought myself. I recently started scanning them to imgur and while it's still a big wip, here's the link in case anyone's interested in taking a look!

thank u for sharing!! honestly really enjoyed looking at em

Pop Vinyls, video game steelbooks and collectors edition models for games ^-^

Phone charms, but i have a very small collection of them haha;;

I collect minerals, gems, crystals, etc

Might post some pics of my favorites sometime : )

Being the nature lover that I am, I like collecting odd natural things, like pine cones, stones (raw, tumbled, and a few artificial) and I have a few bags of eucalyptus leaves and pine needles, which I use for freshening up my room. I've also got a bunch of different incense bundles, and some pelts, mostly roadkill foxes and coyotes, the rest being vintage/thrift store finds.

I actually made a miniature Shiranui/Amaterasu out of an old arctic fox pelt:

34f7dc3ac322c4a7b0b067bf7e0e9bf3-dar2111.jpg

*She has a naturally bobbed tail.

Bread tags? That's so cute! Collecting things is so fun.
I personally collect anything related to 弱虫ペダル/wimpy pedal related. I have too much junk, ironically I do not even own a bike myself. _:)3 」∠)_

I have my own herbarium. (A book where you store different kinds of plants)

I also collect the Animal crossing amiibo cards/figurines.

I've started my collection of Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards, and I have been collecting cool looking plastic cups from coffee shops and other places that put cool designs on their cups.

I collect Pop! Vinyl figures from my favourite shows and films, and I am a sucker for some Disney stuff in general - I've ended up with quite a little Beauty and the Beast collection going, and Star Wars too. I also have quite a few Tsum Tsums, as I've been collecting them pretty much since they came out here in the UK.

I collect movie tickets, concert tickets, sporting tickets, etc. Basically any event, because you can go through them and look back at old memories.

I collect shells, minerals, coins, stamps, feathers, deer stuff, Absol merchandise...

Back