What things do you collect?

I'm not sure if these count but I like to collect sheet music/music scores. I also have a stuffed animal collection from when I was little that I never had the heart to throw/give them away.

Last edited:
i collect link merchandise lmao
i also collect beer bottle caps to document my descent into alcoholism

I love collecting. Video game merchandise mostly! I love statues and figurines in particular, I have quite a number of those on my shelf that I've amassed over the years. It's something I'm proud of and I'd never let them go. Other than those, I just love collecting things that are relevant to my favourite series/games, which at this point are probably The Witcher, Metroid, Zelda and Tales of Symphonia. I'm finally starting to explore the entire Fire Emblem series and I know that the exact same thing will probably happen with that too, if I enjoy something I get collection fever very easily. Statues, figurines, books, art books, posters... I wish I could afford them all haha.

When I was little I had a folder full of stamps too. My mum used to have a lot of international penpals and they often sent me stamps from their country for me to put in my book. I still have it, but it's in pretty bad shape due to how old it is.

Bread tags is such a cool collection!!

I collect a lot of things, but namely figurines, plushies, and crystals/stones.

I have to be careful because once I start, I want to collect everything. Right now I'm collecting CDs of Kpop groups I like. I'm trying to buy all the albums of each group. It's getting pricey and difficult. I collect Figmas and Nendoroids.

Back