• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What things do you collect?

Ghost Soda

(he him or they them)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
User Title Color Change
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I couldn't find any threads for this topic so I decided to start a new one.

Talk about any collections you have here, weather you're collecting now or used to collect!

Recently I've started to collect bread tags! I was just looking at one once and thought they looked pretty neat, so now I'm making a collection of them! That's cool, right?

clever-uses-for-bread-tags0.jpg

I also collect bottlecaps and those little silver things you use to open soda cans with!

So, don't be shy and share your collections!

I collect my movie ticket stubs! It's really fun to look back at them and remember who you went with and memories of that night.

Pokemon stuff, mainly cards. It's been my big obsession for the past three or so years. It's just got a lot of memories behind it, and I haven't really lost any money if I decided to sell my collection right now, so it's not like I'm hurting myself with it. It's just something I like to do, the cards are so pretty, and they've all got some kind of story to them.

I also want to get into collecting figurines and other such stuff but I really don't have the time or money. But not those POP Vinyls, those are really dumb looking. Yeah, I don't get the appeal of a dead-eyed, misshapen version of my favorite characters.

Last edited:
I collect bottlecaps, and when I've got more money, I want to collect Rilakkuma and Gudetama merchandise!

Zelda collectables (I've only just started, though) and ball-jointed dolls! I preordered the Breath of The Wild nendoroids too, which might've been a waste of money but it's not a waste if Amazon hasn't charged you for it yet.

bbc-new-meme-hood-documentary.jpg

I collect bugs (taxidermy), anything shark related, and anything Sailor Moon related

Oh and just plushies in general

Last edited:
Disney snow globes
Dollhouse furniture
creepy looking dolls
Books. Vintage ones are my favorits, but I also collect pop-ups ( walking dead one is my fave, ) and lots of classics.

I collect the souls of my victims. :blush: :rolleyes:

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA....anyways...

Last edited:
I collect Animal Crossing amiibo cards!

I collect a few things. Stuffed animals for one, blame my mother. I used to collect dolls, not like barbie dolls, but the ceramic kind! Then they were either sold or lost... Do bracelet charms count as collectibles? I try to get ones related, or personal to my life.

My mother collects amiibos, she tries to get the ones we/she doesn't have. And my brother collects pokemon cards.

Pok?mon plushies. I have the 20th anniversary Jirachi, Shaymin, Celebi, Arceus, and Meloetta ones. I also have another Jirachi one which I am pretty sure is a bootleg but it hasn't ripped apart or anything and it looks cute so I'm happy with it.

Makeup. Not a good thing to collect considering most of the items I want are expensive and expire within a year or so.

I'm a hardcore Amiibo card collector, and I'm working on getting all the AC amiibo figures. I also have a pretty big My Little Pony collection, and I recently got my first vintage ones from the '80s! And I have a small but growing collection of cute chapsticks and lip balms. Last one I got is pickle flavored. :p

I collect the ticket stubs of concerts I've been to, flights I've taken, etc. Keep telling myself that someday I'll bother to make a proper scrapbook. :p

These lil guys ^^
happy MAR10 day - Copy.jpg
there's so many more I want/need though. Like I found a Cat Mario figurine at the store and it's like my favorite thing in the whole world and I want it soo much T.T

Oh and I collect SMB merch in general :3

Back