• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What things do you collect?

I'm not sure if these count but I like to collect sheet music/music scores. I also have a stuffed animal collection from when I was little that I never had the heart to throw/give them away.

Last edited:
i collect link merchandise lmao
i also collect beer bottle caps to document my descent into alcoholism

I love collecting. Video game merchandise mostly! I love statues and figurines in particular, I have quite a number of those on my shelf that I've amassed over the years. It's something I'm proud of and I'd never let them go. Other than those, I just love collecting things that are relevant to my favourite series/games, which at this point are probably The Witcher, Metroid, Zelda and Tales of Symphonia. I'm finally starting to explore the entire Fire Emblem series and I know that the exact same thing will probably happen with that too, if I enjoy something I get collection fever very easily. Statues, figurines, books, art books, posters... I wish I could afford them all haha.

When I was little I had a folder full of stamps too. My mum used to have a lot of international penpals and they often sent me stamps from their country for me to put in my book. I still have it, but it's in pretty bad shape due to how old it is.

Bread tags is such a cool collection!!

I collect a lot of things, but namely figurines, plushies, and crystals/stones.

I have to be careful because once I start, I want to collect everything. Right now I'm collecting CDs of Kpop groups I like. I'm trying to buy all the albums of each group. It's getting pricey and difficult. I collect Figmas and Nendoroids.

Back