• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What things do you collect?

I collect Waluigi merch! (Someone pls send me a Redd plushie x.x)

I collect different publication versions of the Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and other Tolkien works. Mainly cool/unique versions of LOTR though :)

old books! i love getting secondhand books from used bookstores, library sales, family members, garage sales - anywhere. double points if the previous owner(s) have annotated them. i love reading other people's thoughts and notes as i read a book, let's me know what they were thinking (not that anything particularly useful comes from said notes, but they're nice to reference every now and again).

i've been doing this for years. i'm not really sure what first sparked the interest.

I religiously collected all stamps my family received throughout grades 3-6. My family moved around a lot though, so we eventually lost them in the process. I believe that we lost it when we moved to the current city where I live right now :(

Recent Nintendo games and consoles.

1234p54.jpg

(Sorry if it's messy. I need to arrange the shelf or need to get a larger one. Some games are covered by amiibo boxes xD)

I also collect digital music and have a few high quality in-ear monitors :)

Recent Nintendo games and consoles.

1234p54.jpg

(Sorry if it's messy. I need to arrange the shelf or need to get a larger one. Some games are covered by amiibo boxes xD)

I also collect digital music and have a few high quality in-ear monitors :)

hmu with some monies my dude i need to use some of it for my student loans

plushies and figmas. once i set up my display rack i'll be getting more figmas. expensive hobby though.
also lolita dresses, i have quite a few in storage somewhere

Build-A-Bears, Beatrix Potter things, Animal Jam merch, Sylvanian Families, Crayons, coloring books, Jurassic Park merch, My Little Pony merch, and Animal Crossing merch

I collect manga / Japanese books and I have a BTS collection too - hoping to get a Monsta X or 4Minute album...but...banGTAN

- - - Post Merge - - -

Build-A-Bears, Beatrix Potter things, Animal Jam merch, Sylvanian Families, Crayons, coloring books, Jurassic Park merch, My Little Pony merch, and Animal Crossing merch

Omg I used to collect Build-a-Bears and Slyvanians when I was a kid

I collect dolls! :blush:

Monster High and Living Dead Dolls are my main favorites, but when I have the money to be able to do it (since they're SO expensive) I'd like to buy the few Pullip dolls I have on my wishlist too. I've been into collecting them for a few years now and I'm really glad I started, it's become an important part of my life and it just makes me really happy! I love it.

Last edited:
Giraffes, Zombies, Mustaches, and Dead things.

I also collect funko-pops and other toys.

And I have a thing for weird antiques and stuff and I'd have more if I had money. Like I have two 5 year diaries from like the 1940's from a woman, and a bunch of pictures of dead people. And yeah, if I had the money and space you wouldn't be able to stop me.

Back