• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Portrait Commissions~~~

LamLam

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Isabelle
Ruby
Feedback
100% (20) +
I'm posting a little thread to get either a few of the items I want in animal crossing or real world cash!
At the moment I will only be taking commissions for bust ups / portraits
in the messy, sketchy style, the price in usd would be $7, for the cleaner and shaded style the price will be $15 usd
I would recommend that you commission a female mayor or oc, as I am best at drawing those
Here are a few examples of what my art style looks like:
messy:
sssssssss.jpg
a.jpg
clean:
velveto.jpg
usaguiuuuuu.jpg
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

While I still need them, other forms of payment could be items/ villagers I want

Items I need are:
- A lot of blue hibiscus bushes

Villagers I want are:
-Skye
-Lolly
-Blanche

Thank you for considering me!

hi, I can get you all three villagers since I have their amiibo cards :) which style is okay for those? would be interested in a piece for her!

hi! I can get you some blue hibiscus bushes! about 40-50 if anything?

At the moment I only have space for 2 villagers, but 2 is enough for a clean portait for sure! I will need refs of the charater you want drawn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, thats plenty! Tell me when you can drop off payment and you can send refs and I can get working

I accidental wrote hibiscus
I meant hydrangeas )-:
do you have those?

At the moment I only have space for 2 villagers, but 2 is enough for a clean portait for sure! I will need refs of the charater you want drawn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, thats plenty! Tell me when you can drop off payment and you can send refs and I can get working

cool, which two did you prefer to get first? and here is the chara!

I would like to get Skye first! As soo as I receive her I will start the drawing and lolly can be given after~

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, tell me when you are available to drop off!

I would like to get Skye first! As soo as I receive her I will start the drawing and lolly can be given after~

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, tell me when you are available to drop off!

okay just let me know when you can get her!

Last edited:
I can right now

ok! will open up in a sec :) town is called bun

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm I'm having an issue opening my gates. It could be my internet =( we could try tomorrow?

Bad news you two, I have accidentally deleted my town, thinking that I was skipping text to delete a plot reset character.
due to this loss I am losing motication to play animal crossing
sorry for the inconvenience )-:

Back