Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Isabelle
Ruby
Feedback
100% (20) +
I'm posting a little thread to get either a few of the items I want in animal crossing or real world cash!
At the moment I will only be taking commissions for bust ups / portraits
in the messy, sketchy style, the price in usd would be $7, for the cleaner and shaded style the price will be $15 usd
I would recommend that you commission a female mayor or oc, as I am best at drawing those
Here are a few examples of what my art style looks like:
messy:
sssssssss.jpg
a.jpg
clean:
velveto.jpg
usaguiuuuuu.jpg
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

While I still need them, other forms of payment could be items/ villagers I want

Items I need are:
- A lot of blue hibiscus bushes

Villagers I want are:
-Skye
-Lolly
-Blanche

Thank you for considering me!

hi, I can get you all three villagers since I have their amiibo cards :) which style is okay for those? would be interested in a piece for her!

At the moment I only have space for 2 villagers, but 2 is enough for a clean portait for sure! I will need refs of the charater you want drawn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, thats plenty! Tell me when you can drop off payment and you can send refs and I can get working

At the moment I only have space for 2 villagers, but 2 is enough for a clean portait for sure! I will need refs of the charater you want drawn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, thats plenty! Tell me when you can drop off payment and you can send refs and I can get working

cool, which two did you prefer to get first? and here is the chara!

I would like to get Skye first! As soo as I receive her I will start the drawing and lolly can be given after~

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, tell me when you are available to drop off!

I would like to get Skye first! As soo as I receive her I will start the drawing and lolly can be given after~

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, tell me when you are available to drop off!

okay just let me know when you can get her!

Last edited:
Bad news you two, I have accidentally deleted my town, thinking that I was skipping text to delete a plot reset character.
due to this loss I am losing motication to play animal crossing
sorry for the inconvenience )-:

Back