Villagers you feel should have something changed.

Personally I disagree with making the uchi's cute, there's enough sickingly cute villagers imo. I think it's sorta cool to see some weird/ugly looking villagers. But I'm biased uchis are my favorites haha
edit: plus uchi are supposed to be tom boys/super boyish so them looking not girly makes sense

OKAY THANK YOU

Not every villager has to be "cute" by everyone else's standards. For example Katt is my favorite uchi and she fits the uchi personality. She's really cute to me.

OKAY THANK YOU

Not every villager has to be "cute" by everyone else's standards. For example Katt is my favorite uchi and she fits the uchi personality. She's really cute to me.

Katts so good tbh shes my favorite uchi, I also have no idea how people think Bellas ugly? Like shes a cute lab rat? Other than Marshal I prefer the more strange/ugly villagers

I had no idea snooties were watered down in NL. Here I thought I just hadn't gotten snooties in my game, until I looked up Francine. I remember them being really mean in the GC game and in CF, which made me dislike them.

Katts so good tbh shes my favorite uchi, I also have no idea how people think Bellas ugly? Like shes a cute lab rat? Other than Marshal I prefer the more strange/ugly villagers

I like Bella also. She reminds me of Dora but with more personality. Usually I go for the villagers with weird facial expressions, buckteeth, unibrows, etc... idk why

Last edited:
Mira's lipstick

MY BABY MIRA IS PERFECT ;-;

Don't listen to the mean man

(Jk by the way, you're allowed to have an opinion)
(Why do I even feel the need to say that **** 2017 dude)

Last edited:
I like Bella also. She reminds me of Dora but with more personality. Usually I go for the villagers with weird facial expressions, buckteeth, unibrows, etc... idk why

I think they're cool to me it gives them more personality other than being cute. It's why I LOVE Pietro and Kyles frikkin stoner face. You can not convince me that wolf doesn't look stoned.

72a3bfc89c0440a38648a041c244cd6f.png

I shaved them off. She looks too aggressive with eyebrows but almost lacking without them.
(though if i had to choose i'd prefer no brows)
They are by far the ugliest of the personalities.

oh man for a moment there I got so sad because i thought you meant personality wise they were gross ( i love my mira) but yeah i agree, their designs aren't the nicest haha.

I feel like Static's original shirt shouldn't be the melon tee. I know it matches his green zigzag, but it just looks really ugly. Any other green shirt would of looked better on him.

The neighbors with helmets/hats shouldn't wear anything or at least get them changed if you gave them a gift. Big top and agent s wear football helmets and they aren't even jocks.

I think there is an overabundance of jock and snooties and not enough smug or uchi. I'd say change some old villagers to them (smug are probably my favorite male personalities)

I have no clue why, but Peanut's shirt just looks weird and awkward. I don't why I don't like it, but I just don't, maybe because it's too short?

The neighbors with helmets/hats shouldn't wear anything or at least get them changed if you gave them a gift. Big top and agent s wear football helmets and they aren't even jocks.

They're supposed to be super heroes.

I was thinking about this and maybe just personality changes? Marshal looks cranky though that deep voice i'd loose my **** over it XD

I'd also kinda want some villager homes to change their default music

- - - Post Merge - - -

(EX: Chief, Chrissy)

A lot of the inside ear colors that clash with the rest of the villager. Like Savannah's blue ears and Marshall's purple ears. I think it should just be a darker color to insinuate shadow, or a pinker/skin color like in a cat's ear. Just kind of bothers me.

Pietro should change his personality to Lazy.

Back