Villagers you feel should have something changed.

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Do you feel a villager would be great if they had a thing changed?
Here is Twiggy.
latest

Honestly, if her eyebrows were removed/slanted a different way, she would be perfect.
This also applies to Music, Clothing, House, and Personality!​

Last edited:
OK so lily.... i think they def changed her in wild world because in acgc she just looks slightly cuter. i think the thing that makes me dislike her is how her mouth reaches from cheek to cheek which annoys me because it makes her look like a muppet. i think they should give her a smaller smile... heres what im talking about

lily.jpg
lily's mouth now stretches all along her face

lilyyo.jpg
but in the gamecube version her mouth only stretched just barely next to her cheeks, not all the way

god i am picky i still love lily tho

I'm a fan of Twiggy too! D:
Just kinda thinking how she'd be without em brows...

OK so lily.... i think they def changed her in wild world because in acgc she just looks slightly cuter. i think the thing that makes me dislike her is how her mouth reaches from cheek to cheek which annoys me because it makes her look like a muppet. i think they should give her a smaller smile... heres what im talking about

View attachment 196670
lily's mouth now stretches all along her face

View attachment 196671
but in the gamecube version her mouth only stretched just barely next to her cheeks, not all the way

god i am picky i still love lily tho
I think they all looked better in acgc honestly

Mira's lipstick, broccolo's hair, Alfonso's eyelids should be the same color as the rest of the body.

marshal needs to change his carpet smh
also stop being so frowny

I'm love my babies desgin wise but I think Tabby should be uchi instead of peppy her preferred style, house request, color preference and design all fit uchi better to me

I feel like Fang would look a bit more masculine if he were a shade or two darker and so he also wouldn't be easily confused with Whitney.

Last edited:
Francine doesn't seem like a snooty personality to me. From the experiences I've had with her, she's more of an uchi or peppy. She's been super sweet to my mayor from the beginning, is always up-beat, and has never said anything negative; she even gave my mayor medicine when she was stung by a bee.

Hazel's unibrow needs to be shaved.

I think it'd be interesting to see a Hazel without the unibrow but maybe that's just me LOL. Despite that, I still kinda like her a fair bit.

I think Roscoe would be really pretty if he had blue eyes instead of red, red just makes him look angry all the time but I guess that's fitting because he's a cranky LOL.

Although I generally like Pudge the way he is, because I think it's adorable that he looks constantly confused I think he'd also look really cute if he smiled sometimes whenever he did happy emotions. I think that'd be really cute, or he had a smile instead of a confused expression. I think he would look cute either way tbh.

Now this thread has me thinking about what some villagers would look like without facial hair, like Harry or Barold or Beardo etc. they could either be really frightening or so much better

Speaking of Beardo, that leads me on to another villager that I feel should have something changed about him. I just think he needs to get rid of that creepy old guy aesthetic in general. I think it'd be nice if they got rid of his stache completely and perhaps gave him another one, that's more gentlemanly and less creepy. Also changed up his eyes and his underbelly. Then I think he'd have a more gentleman look than creepy imo.

I think all of the Uchi villagers leave something to be desired (except for Phoebe, my lovely Phoenix). They are by far the ugliest of the personalities. I agree with Corrie that Hazel's unibrow should be shaved. I mentioned somewhere else that I thought Katt was cute until I saw her face. I think it's her mouth that freaks me out the most, so if they would have changed that I would probably like her a lot more.

Personally I disagree with making the uchi's cute, there's enough sickingly cute villagers imo. I think it's sorta cool to see some weird/ugly looking villagers. But I'm biased uchis are my favorites haha
edit: plus uchi are supposed to be tom boys/super boyish so them looking not girly makes sense

Last edited:
I think Alice would look so much better if she had a different mouth. It's so small and it's always open, which looks a little strange.
latest-3.jpg

Last edited:
Francine doesn't seem like a snooty personality to me. From the experiences I've had with her, she's more of an uchi or peppy. She's been super sweet to my mayor from the beginning, is always up-beat, and has never said anything negative; she even gave my mayor medicine when she was stung by a bee.

Don't forget, the snooty personality was watered down greatly in NL. My snooty villagers don't seem to be, well, snooty, and they only way I can tell is the dialogue, where they talk a bit more about fashion than normal villagers; other than that, they seem a lot like normal villagers.
I remember them being mean in other games...

Back