Funny and Annoying SJW Encounters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember you calling me delusional and now you're claiming I'm making up my mental illness? what_is_the_truth.gif

It does of course but I personally have seen more of the type I mentioned. Most of the tumblr stuff is just trolls who are trying to get people to hate SJWs/feminists/etc.

I can't say much about YouTube 'cause I refuse to look in the comments on that hellsite.

So you're saying that there are a bunch of crazies in the bunch that make the sane ones seem bad? That's the same thing with feminists too, right?

I remember you calling me delusional and now you're claiming I'm making up my mental illness? what_is_the_truth.gif

It does of course but I personally have seen more of the type I mentioned. Most of the tumblr stuff is just trolls who are trying to get people to hate SJWs/feminists/etc.

I can't say much about YouTube 'cause I refuse to look in the comments on that hellsite.

It's probably best not to look at the comments section on there it's toxic, kinda like Tumblr.
I see that type of person way more often too but I still find the SJW's to be even funnier because I've noticed they exaggerate way more (my experience, not a fact). People are ridiculous.

Last edited:

Er, that's not what I said. I'm saying you are mentally ill, but have better control over it these days. Undoubtedly I saw you at your worse in the aforementioned thread. One of my good friends suffers from all sorts of afflictions and it's not a hell I'd want to wish on even my worst enemies.

Edit:
People are ridiculous.

That's something you can always count on at the end of the day. :p

Last edited:
So you're saying that there are a bunch of crazies in the bunch that make the sane ones seem bad? That's the same thing with feminists too, right?

I mean no that's not what I was referring to at all but you aren't wrong.

I'm saying a lot of the "crazy SJWs" on tumblr are trolls (usually from 4chan, them and tumblr have quite the relationship) who will call people out for no reason just to give said people bad impressions of whatever group they're pretending to be a part of.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Er, that's not what I said. I'm saying you are mentally ill, but have better control over it these days. Undoubtedly I saw you at your worse in the aforementioned thread. One of my good friends suffers from all sorts of afflictions and it's not a hell I'd want to wish on even my worst enemies.

Oh I thought "self-professed" means "you made it up"

I mean no that's not what I was referring to at all but you aren't wrong.

I'm saying a lot of the "crazy SJWs" on tumblr are trolls (usually from 4chan, them and tumblr have quite the relationship) who will call people out for no reason just to give said people bad impressions of whatever group they're pretending to be a part of.

Ohhhhh so they just wanna give them a bad name. I gotcha.

Most of the tumblr stuff is just trolls who are trying to get people to hate SJWs/feminists/etc.

I don't doubt there's trolls but I can't see a simple troll going as far as sending death threats which can get you in trouble

it's a shame that extremists or whatever you want to call them are deluding terms like racism and sexism, to where when something truly is racist or sexist, the people calling it out will be labeled "special snowflakes" and "libtards" and it won't be taken seriously

Ohhhhh so they just wanna give them a bad name. I gotcha.

Yeah basically. Though I don't doubt a handful of them are genuine but they're usually young things so I don't fault them too much 'cause they'll probably snap out of it.

I don't doubt there's trolls but I can't see a simple troll going as far as sending death threats which can get you in trouble

You haven't encountered people from 4chan then. Granted you're right a lot of tumblr users will unfortunately do this too, it isn't too far for a troll.

Last edited:

it's a shame that extremists or whatever you want to call them are deluding terms like racism and sexism, to where when something truly is racist or sexist, the people calling it out will be labeled "special snowflakes" and "libtards" and it won't be taken seriously

considering there are trolls out there who send death threats and worse to women just for playing video games or being into comics (like, not even talking about issues in the community or anything, just liking these things)... I'm pretty sure they don't care. they don't believe they'll get in trouble, because they think that internet anonymity will protect them.

Speaking of which, here's my favorite 4chan raid. There are people who legitimately believe in SJW bull****, though you can definitely find a lot of troll posts. Best part is the end where some random black dude puts on a wig and poses as trans and suddenly everything that was done is a-okay. Never seen backpedaling so fast in my life.

Oh I thought "self-professed" means "you made it up"

Nah man, self-professed means by one's own admission. :p

considering there are trolls out there who send death threats and worse to women just for playing video games or being into comics (like, not even talking about issues in the community or anything, just liking these things)... I'm pretty sure they don't care. they don't believe they'll get in trouble, because they think that internet anonymity will protect them.

Finally something we agree on.

Last edited:
Yeah basically. Though I don't doubt a handful of them are genuine but they're usually young things so I don't fault them too much 'cause they'll probably snap out of it.

You haven't encountered people from 4chan then. Granted you're right a lot of tumblr users will unfortunately do this too, it isn't too far for a troll.

It's gotten to the point where you're not sure which side a person is on when they begin attacking. It's like, wait, is this a troll or an actual legit response?

i like how some of you are trying to act like you partially or politely disagree with people who hold opposing opinions. it's not "hey i disagree with that and here's why:" you've slapped labels on people such as "transphobe", "homophobe", "bigot", etc. you're just as bad as the people who call you a disgusting SJW overweight feminist. both of these sides love to pull the victim card

i like how some of you are trying to act like you partially or politely disagree with people who hold opposing opinions. it's not "hey i disagree with that and here's why:" you've slapped labels on people such as "transphobe", "homophobe", "bigot", etc. you're just as bad as the people who call you a disgusting SJW overweight feminist. both of these sides love to pull the victim card

As soon as namecalling or insults get thrown, the person spouting them automatically loses.

I agree, it's a general trend I've seen from people on the internet and I'm glad I don't really have an opinion on either side because I don't care that much about them, just how dumb and entertaining they can be YouTube, that's all I care about entertainment!

I remember I commented on a trans person's video saying that you wouldn't be able to tell they were born a girl, and that I wished them good luck...or something...and some random commenter starting nagging at me about how what I said causes a lot of hate towards trans people?
Like what
Don't really understand what they were getting at

It's gotten to the point where you're not sure which side a person is on when they begin attacking. It's like, wait, is this a troll or an actual legit response?

And that's why I don't bother with tumblr drama anymore 'cause you like never know

I've never seen anyone in here call something bigoted without also explaining why whatever it was is bigoted.

Also I know you're just making an example but calling someone homophobe/transphobe/racist/etc isn't nearly as bad as using "overweight" as an insult. I've said it before but these things aren't personal attacks, they're criticism of your behaviour.

I remember I commented on a trans person's video saying that you wouldn't be able to tell they were born a girl, and that I wished them good luck...or something...and some random commenter starting nagging at me about how what I said causes a lot of hate towards trans people?
Like what

I feel like with both transgender issues and autism issues, you need to really watch what you say. I always feel like I'm stepping on thin ice, even though I'm trying to be as respectful as possible. It's basically a mini nightmare tbh.

Like what

Well for one you should probably never reference how a trans person was born. They probably don't wanna hear it.

Secondly they aren't "born one gender" and then become another - they were always whatever they say they are because sex and gender are two different things.

That being said I don't see how you being ignorant towards that could cause hate towards anyone or deserves drama.

I feel like with both transgender issues and autism issues, you need to really watch what you say. I always feel like I'm stepping on thin ice, even though I'm trying to be as respectful as possible. It's basically a mini nightmare tbh.

Yeah, there's been a few times where people have told me stuff like that... I guess my wording isn't the most accurate, but I've never known a trans person or whatever so... that's my excuse

Also I know you're just making an example but calling someone homophobe/transphobe/racist/etc isn't nearly as bad as using "overweight" as an insult. I've said it before but these things aren't personal attacks, they're criticism of your behaviour.

It really depends on the person though, if I was called fat I wouldn't care, if I was called a racist I wouldn't care either because I know I'm not racist and I stand up against racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back