• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Funny and Annoying SJW Encounters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Close this up if needed.

So let's talk about funny SJW encounters, they exaggerate sometimes and it's hilarious. YouTube is the perfect example, literally look at the comments section on any video. YouTube is kinda the inspiration for this thread along with a few other things.

Last edited:
They make up the majority of my negative interactions with people on this site. If I get annoyed, they're probably the reason why. :p The best easily goes to the time I got dogpiled by a couple of them, posted this comic in my signature after the thread was locked, and 2 of them promptly left the forum. The 3rd is still around but adamantly denies ever participating in the bull**** depicted in said comic. Shoutout to Plebcomics, draws the best comics satirizing social justice and the dumb **** she reads on tumblr.

They make up the majority of my negative interactions with people on this site. If I get annoyed, they're probably the reason why. :p The best easily goes to the time I got dogpiled by a couple of them, posted this comic in my signature after the thread was locked, and 2 of them promptly left the forum. The 3rd is still around but adamantly denies ever participating in the bull**** depicted in said comic. Shoutout to Plebcomics, draws the best comics satirizing social justice and the dumb **** she reads on tumblr.

I'm pretty sure I know who the third SJW is, best not reveal anything or ****talk about them because its uncalled for. I think, don't know what they did to you.

Last edited:
I got attacked for criticising a lesbian character that I thought was just turned into a lesbian last minute to pander to the masses, as if criticising a writer's choice for a fictional character was the same as criticising a real human's sexuality.

I got attacked for criticising a lesbian character that I thought was just turned into a lesbian last minute to pander to the masses, as if criticising a writer's choice for a fictional character was the same as criticising a real human's sexuality.

If that's the time I'm thinking about (my memory ain't perfect.) then I'm pretty sure nobody was "attacked" and it was resolved without much conflict...

If that's the time I'm thinking about (my memory ain't perfect.) then I'm pretty sure nobody was "attacked" and it was resolved without much conflict...

Careful now, this thread will get locked pretty fast if it turns into a confrontation. Save that **** for PMs/VMs.

Last edited:

???

Writers do that often though, it could be because they wanted to write for a Lesbian character for more diversity rather than wanting more appeal. I personally love writing for LGBT+ characters because coming out (which I think is a dumb concept that came from straight people) is a hard thing to do for many and it's really emotional when you're writing for that character.

Last edited:

Yes, it was resolved with my apology :) I'm just recounting my experience and I'm not holding any hard feelings. Let's just keep this lighthearted and cheery!

Careful now, this thread will get locked pretty fast if it turns into a confrontation. Save that **** for PMs/VMs.

I mean, does this thread even exist for any reason other than to talk trash about certain users from other threads? (Specifically a certain thread that exploded not too long ago?)

Yes, it was resolved with my apology :) I'm just recounting my experience and I'm not holding any hard feelings. Let's just keep this lighthearted and cheery!

Ah, sorry then. It's hard to tell people's tone through text!

I mean, does this thread even exist for any reason other than to talk trash about certain users from other threads? (Specifically a certain thread that exploded not too long ago?)

It seems pretty general, whether it's encounters off or on this site. And speaking for myself, no, you're not who I'm referring to in my post. :p

Ah, sorry then. It's hard to tell people's tone through text!

It's always so wholesome to read something deescalate rather than turn into a giant argument as it usually does on the internet. :)

I remember having to try and convince a newbie to stay after being bombarded by hateful messages from some SJWs here. They certainly aren't serving justice the way they go on. If I remember correctly, one of 'em even wished the poor dude dead.

Scary to think there are people as negative and violent as that on this site.

I remember having to try and convince a newbie to stay after being bombarded by hateful messages from some SJWs here. They certainly aren't serving justice the way they go on. If I remember correctly, one of 'em even wished the poor dude dead.

I remember that incident, that really was dreadful and I feel bad for the poor thing.

Last edited:

It sucks that these people attack and the nice ones take them seriously instead of flicking them like the mosquitos they are.

Yall know shading users on the site behind their backs is how you get banned right?

ITT: SJWs getting extremely defensive.

Yall know shading users on the site behind their backs is how you get banned right?

Leave the moderating to the mods. I'm sure they can make up their own minds. Besides, talking about it is better than pretending like it never happened. ;)

It sucks that these people attack and the nice ones take them seriously instead of flicking them like the mosquitos they are.

Bullying people online is one of the easiest way to feel like you're 6'5" and 200lb of muscle vs. someone hiding behind a monitor. Anonymity shows people at their worst.

I've asked for this thread to be closed because I don't see anything good coming from this thread.

It's probably best if we refrain from posting about other users negatively or not, stick to Tumblr, YouTube and so on if you don't want this thread to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back