• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Funny and Annoying SJW Encounters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the person who made this thread makes intentionally to get arguments started here, as the last two arguments were threads created by white flamingo (just saying)..

Whiteflamingo has a history of this tbh, that guy sucks. :p

(I don't know why I'm talking about myself in third person and no, neither were an attempt to start an argument, you don't even have to try on here anyway.)

There's ten pages I haven't read through yet, but I can guess that somewhere this thread got really nasty (?). Thanks, Tumblr.

Shockingly it actually stayed in control. A couple of folks got really defensive initially but it got back on track surprisingly quickly.

Last edited:
There's ten pages I haven't read through yet, but I can guess that somewhere this thread got really nasty (?). Thanks, Tumblr.

At the beginning and then like lostineverfreeforest said it became civil again, yay....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back