• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading 10 villager pics! (for other pics)

freqrexy

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (87) +
Seriously, 10?! That's a lot - and they still kept coming after yesterday's haul!

So, I am still looking to trade my duplicate pictures of various villagers for pictures of villagers I don't currently have. This is my inventory:

- Agnes
- Annalise
- Bianca (x2)
- Margie
- Teddy

I would like to trade these (1:1 ratio) for any of the 140+ villager pictures I currently do not own. It's still too long to make a list, but I can definitely say that I don't want any Uchis as I have all of the regular pictures for those.

Who's got any offers? Thanks so much in advance x)

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, both of you, but I already have Cookie AND Rosie's pics. :( Do you have any other pictures to trade?

Last edited:
Aww bummer! I don't collect them so I don't have any more, but you can just have Rosie if it will help you get another one you want!

Aww bummer! I don't collect them so I don't have any more, but you can just have Rosie if it will help you get another one you want!

I appreciate the offer, but my inventory is very plentiful right now - it's best that you hold on to Rosie and see if someone else may be able to take it on. But thank you for your interest nevertheless x)

No problem!! Good luck finding all your pictures :) maybe I'll start collecting them haha.

Back