Trading 10 villager pics! (for other pics)

freqrexy

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (87) +
Seriously, 10?! That's a lot - and they still kept coming after yesterday's haul!

So, I am still looking to trade my duplicate pictures of various villagers for pictures of villagers I don't currently have. This is my inventory:

- Agnes
- Annalise
- Bianca (x2)
- Margie
- Teddy

I would like to trade these (1:1 ratio) for any of the 140+ villager pictures I currently do not own. It's still too long to make a list, but I can definitely say that I don't want any Uchis as I have all of the regular pictures for those.

Who's got any offers? Thanks so much in advance x)

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, both of you, but I already have Cookie AND Rosie's pics. :( Do you have any other pictures to trade?

Last edited:
Aww bummer! I don't collect them so I don't have any more, but you can just have Rosie if it will help you get another one you want!

Aww bummer! I don't collect them so I don't have any more, but you can just have Rosie if it will help you get another one you want!

I appreciate the offer, but my inventory is very plentiful right now - it's best that you hold on to Rosie and see if someone else may be able to take it on. But thank you for your interest nevertheless x)

Back