Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
I thought of a fun idea for a thread when I was out and saw some things that made me think of ACNL.

You know you play too much when you see a piece of furniture and know the name of the series it looks like.

Or when you see a bug or fish and instantly know what kind it is, and even think of what the saying is when you catch it.

Anyone else?? Lol. :p

My mom bought hydrangeas and I instantly thought of the bushes in game.

whenever i see the moose crossing or xxx crossing signs around (theyre everywhere in vermont) i instantly think of animal crossing LOL

when you know what time every balloon present is going to be sent off...

when you're on club tortimer and there are annoying kids screaming dead memes and you wonder if you'll ever make friends but you forgot people asked you to go see a movie and instead you went to a virtual island filled with 10 year olds and trolls

You can fairly easily farm the Elite Scavenger Tour for medals because you can recognize most of the furniture on sight.

You start a comprehension question with "According to the villager..." when the comprehension is a poem about a carol.

Last edited:
You know you play too much animal crossing when: you look at tree/garden placement in real life parks and think you could have planned them better.

When you hear names like Julian or Portia and you automatically picture the villagers with the same name.

You came out of your room see a turtle and say: "What kind of Tortimer is this?".

I do that ALL the time as well, lol. I can't count how many times I have seen the show River Monsters and shouted, ' I know that fish from Animal Crossing!'

When you know every villagers name and personality just from looking at them.

When you do a scavenger hunt and you look at your list, and you automatically know what items you need to get.

When you don't even look at your villager's dialogue bubbles because you already know what they're going to say.

When you see a plant, and you know what kind of plant it is, because they have one just like it in animal crossing.

Last edited:
Last year I was sitting in the garden when I butterfly flew past me, I thought 'where is my net' lol it is very educational too, I often can name fishes and bugs on TV that feature in the game.

When you get a new villager in ACNL, and you go into their house and have a weird moment, because it's different than the house they had in the GC game or in CF. Or maybe that's more of a "You know you've been playing too long……" kind of thing.

... you have eight copies of the game >.>

Back