• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How much do you usually spend on a haircut?

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
So I found this top rated hair salon in my area for a regular cut that costs ?45, but I'm not sure if it's worth it... I usually only get my haircut once a year/9 months

So how much do you spend on a haircut? How often do you get your hair cut?

I spend $50 on my haircut but that's because I go to a professional place and I love the people there and trust them with every being in my body.

?45 is a LOT of money! I don't think I would ever spend that much money on a hair cut. I had my hair cut, bleached, and dyed for ?50 once... Usually, I spend about ?20-?25, which to me is still a lot of money, but I think it turns out pretty nice so it's okay. :')

never spent money on a haircut because my mom is a hairdresser ;), the highest amount i'd pay for is about 50 though

I used to pay between 40-50€ for a simple haircut, and the double when I wanted color too. Now I just do it myself, because not only it was super expensive but I was never really satisfied.

Most people, when on a budget, spend $10 to $30 for a cut. And they come in for a trim every month. If they are growing out their hair, probably 3 to 6 months they would get a trim and/or fix up layers. Men come in usually every month to get a trim.

I spent about $40 on a professional haircut some time ago. I go to a hair school, so I get mine done well with a large discount.

it'd be around $25-35 tbh. it's like 200 or 300 sek i dont rly remember i havent cut my hair in over 6 months so my hair is really Bad now but whatever

well i just go to my local hair dresser and it usually ends up around 10$-30$ sometimes. i have been thinking of going to this other place to get my hair done though. they're kind of pricey but i'd be willing to try it once in a while :D. the reason i dont spend that much on haircuts is because it grows back so fast plus its easy to style it with the right products. short hair is much easier to style idk how it is with long hair. i dont want to pay 50$ a month only to have my hair grow back to it's original length within 3 weeks

well i just go to my local hair dresser and it usually ends up around 10$-30$ sometimes. i have been thinking of going to this other place to get my hair done though. they're kind of pricey but i'd be willing to try it once in a while :D. the reason i dont spend that much on haircuts is because it grows back so fast plus its easy to style it with the right products. short hair is much easier to style idk how it is with long hair. i dont want to pay 50$ a month only to have my hair grow back to it's original length within 3 weeks

You're 100% right. My hair grows back really fast too. I usually go get the initial style and then go to a cheaper place for upkeep since they can usually follow an already existing style. I normally go about twice a year to my professional place anyway so I don't mind paying a lot.

I go to a quick cuts place for $2. I have short hair so I get it touched up every 4-5 weeks, sometimes I just get my room mate to do it for me. Haircuts are quite cheap here though. In the US I went to a salon around my neighbourhood and got the student price for $20 but that price is pretty steep here :p

Usually about $30-40. but getting my bangs trimmed cost me usually a loaf of banana bread

I spend like ten dollars maximum, just to shorten everything. I hate my hair being styled or cut anyways so I only do it when I absolutely have to.

Back