• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How much do you usually spend on a haircut?

$20-30 I get it like every 3-4 months. I get my eyebrows threaded for like $50 so it's pretty cheap.

iiii cut my own straight across and also clean my own eyebrows to save money

Honestly I spend so little money on my hair getting cut, rather than how much I spend on *color*. Usually my trim/color/condition/protein/and style appointments cost about $90 every other month.

around $30-$40. I never get it colored and I only go twice a year at max, since my hair is super long.

I usually spend about $18-$25 on a haircut, that's excluding any dying or highlighting I would do. I have relatively short hair and it's starting to grow out a bit so I might be getting another haircut sometime soon. Though I think I kind of like it like this, I'll grow it out.

For a nice salon 45 is a decent price IMO. I usually pay like $30-45, there was one place, just a little hole in the wall place who only charged us $15 a while back and that was really rad, and she was really good. But I rarely even get my hair cut because I trust literally nobody, but I found a local lady now who cuts my hair just the way I ask and really well and she charges $35 I think, which it worth ever penny, if I got a wash or a style or anything it'd be more but I just go for a cut and they end up having to soak my hair to cut it anyways cause it's super fat and curly and to tame it at all they gotta get it wet. XD

$12, but apparently "I have the amount of hair equivalent to two heads", so I pay $24.

Nothing! I cut mine myself. It's a bob cut at chin length, I love it.
I get it cut pretty often though, every few weeks. It just feels nice,
I like it maintained.

$50 for the cut... But I just got mine cut, bleached and colored... for $380... Yikes

You people pay a LOT for your haircuts.

I only paid 13 USD for my last one.

I pay anywhere between $20 and $60 (AUD) for a haircut alone. With shampoo and blow dry (which I almost always get) I typically pay around $55-80 depending on where I am - I'd like to have a regular person/place but I've yet to sort that out so I just go wherever suits at the time. I think the most I'd pay is $120-150 if I was getting a particular style (which has never happened but I may be inspired one day). I usually forget to get trims so by the time I remember to go to a hairdresser I want a proper cut again to get rid of the length and weight.

I've cut my hair before, and I used to cut my sister's hair in my teens. I don't have the patience, interest, or need to do that anymore so I'm more than happy to pay other people to deal with that for me. My partner trimming his beard makes enough mess for me!

I spend around R$30-R$50 ($9-$16).
That sounds very cheap now, but it's the average price for a GOOD profissional cut in my country lol
Still bit expensive for most people

I cut my own hair lol

but I usually color my hair when I cut it, so I spend $3 on my hair ; p

Back