• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for New Leaf Friends

Add me please! I bought a second cartridge and am going through major landscaping, I would love to play!

You can add me, we can play later (it's 2 am where I live and I was just getting ready to sleep c:)

I''ll be busy for the rest of the night, but feel to add me! I'll add you once I get back on my 3DS. :)

Last edited:
Oh add me too! Im changing a lot of my town but i think its nice :D Im usually on everyday unless i have family over OwO plus i'd like to have friends who are more active in acnl again :3

Add me I've been improving my town and i also want to play with people!

Hey! I'm new to this website and would love to be buds! Please add! My username is ZiyahHeart

Last edited:
I've added everyone here. Please add me back. I'm new to the game I've only been playing since March 19, but I'm a daily player at random times throughout the day :)

Back