Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Red Candy
Cake
Hey everyone :)

I'm not new, but it has been quite a few months since I posted, so I thought I would stop by here and give a bit of a reintroduction!

I am Foxxie and I have been playing ACNL for a couple of years. I run *lots* of towns!

~ Bevelle is my main town and is blue, purple and pink themed
~ Azura is my cycling town, but is also a blue themed city
~ Elsweyr is my cat village warehouse, where I store hybrids etc and has all cat residents
~ Archades is my zen forest town, which is just a regular playthrough
~ Vidtown is my space themed adopted town. I bought a second hand cart which already had Vidtown on and I am renovating it
~ Millie is my latest adopted town. I bought the second hand cart a couple of days ago and am working on the town which was already on it. I am thinking I may make this my pink, girly town as I always feel inspired to make one.

I also run Emems and Trexten, which belong to my sons, but who no longer really play. I just revisit them and do a bit of revamping occassionally and make sure that nobody moves out.

So that's... 8 towns up to now. I look forward to sharing my ongoing progress with you all!

Much love
Foxxie
X

welcome back!! :)
that's a ton of towns! i couldn't imagine running so many towns. i sometimes feel overwhelmed with two, haha.

welcome back!! :)
that's a ton of towns! i couldn't imagine running so many towns. i sometimes feel overwhelmed with two, haha.

Thanks, it keeps me busy to say the least! Although a couple of them don't really need much doing anymore, so I just check in now and then :)

Welcome back. :)
I'm also back on here after quite some time (I think about 2 years). I started playing acnl again recently and that's why I'm here.

Last edited:
Wb! I like the idea of vidtown and how you are improving and making an abandoned town better :D

Wb! I like the idea of vidtown and how you are improving and making an abandoned town better :D

Thank you :) I have a thread on here somewhere for the development of Vidtown, I will be starting it back up shortly :) I also have Millie now, which is the town I adopted last week :) I always feel sorry for abandoned towns :(

Welcome back, I recently came back after...uh, I think years!?
Let's both get back into the swing of things! Nice to meet you!

Back