• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm back (a reintroduction)

Foxxie

π”½π•£π• π•ž 𝔹𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖 π•₯𝕠 π•π•’π•π•–π•Ÿπ•¨π• π• π••
Bells
Switch
5327-7490-3517
Cherry (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Red Candy
Cake
Hey everyone :)

I'm not new, but it has been quite a few months since I posted, so I thought I would stop by here and give a bit of a reintroduction!

I am Foxxie and I have been playing ACNL for a couple of years. I run *lots* of towns!

~ Bevelle is my main town and is blue, purple and pink themed
~ Azura is my cycling town, but is also a blue themed city
~ Elsweyr is my cat village warehouse, where I store hybrids etc and has all cat residents
~ Archades is my zen forest town, which is just a regular playthrough
~ Vidtown is my space themed adopted town. I bought a second hand cart which already had Vidtown on and I am renovating it
~ Millie is my latest adopted town. I bought the second hand cart a couple of days ago and am working on the town which was already on it. I am thinking I may make this my pink, girly town as I always feel inspired to make one.

I also run Emems and Trexten, which belong to my sons, but who no longer really play. I just revisit them and do a bit of revamping occassionally and make sure that nobody moves out.

So that's... 8 towns up to now. I look forward to sharing my ongoing progress with you all!

Much love
Foxxie
X

welcome back!! :)
that's a ton of towns! i couldn't imagine running so many towns. i sometimes feel overwhelmed with two, haha.

welcome back!! :)
that's a ton of towns! i couldn't imagine running so many towns. i sometimes feel overwhelmed with two, haha.

Thanks, it keeps me busy to say the least! Although a couple of them don't really need much doing anymore, so I just check in now and then :)

Welcome back. :)
I'm also back on here after quite some time (I think about 2 years). I started playing acnl again recently and that's why I'm here.

Last edited:
Wb! I like the idea of vidtown and how you are improving and making an abandoned town better :D

Wb! I like the idea of vidtown and how you are improving and making an abandoned town better :D

Thank you :) I have a thread on here somewhere for the development of Vidtown, I will be starting it back up shortly :) I also have Millie now, which is the town I adopted last week :) I always feel sorry for abandoned towns :(

Welcome back, I recently came back after...uh, I think years!?
Let's both get back into the swing of things! Nice to meet you!

Back