Win free Animal Crossing: New Leaf amiibo cards from Nintendo of Canada / AC World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Mystery New Balloon Token
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Red Balloon
Green Balloon
Hey everyone!

You may or may not be aware that in my spare time I happen to also run Animal Crossing World, TBT's little sister site for various news articles and guides on everything Animal Crossing. I don't make a lot of announcements about it on here typically, but I've got a very special opportunity to share today for our Canadian users in particular.

Nintendo of Canada recently reached out to Animal Crossing World interested in sponsoring some content about the Welcome amiibo update to Animal Crossing: New Leaf which released last year. And as you might know, one of the highlights of the update is the addition of fifty returning villagers with some new amiibo cards.

Well, guess what?! Nintendo of Canada is providing Animal Crossing World with fifty packs of Animal Crossing Welcome amiibo card packs to giveaway to our Canadian readers, and TBT users are invited to enter too!

If you reside in Canada and have a Canadian mailing address, I highly recommend clicking here to head over to the giveaway article at Animal Crossing World where you can enter our giveaway by commenting with your favourite new feature in the Welcome amiibo update. Unfortunately Nintendo of Canada can only ship prizes within Canada, but if you're not from Canada please help spread the word with any folks you know from Canada who can enter!

To go alongside the giveaway, I also worked with Nintendo of Canada on producing a short video highlighting some of the best new features in the update which you can check out below. If for some reason you haven't gotten back into Animal Crossing: New Leaf with the update yet, now's a good time to catch up on everything new.

You can also check out a short "unboxing" (the cards aren't really in a box...) video showing off the cards you can win in our giveaway:

P.S: In the interest of full transparency, I do want to be super clear that the videos and giveaway are "sponsored", aka Nintendo of Canada did compensate and provide me Animal Crossing merchandise to produce them. I'm able to give away these free amiibo cards to you guys too as part of this though, so I hope you'll forgive me for the brief promotion in exchange!

Cheers,
Justin

I wish I could enter, but I'm not from Canada. :/ Seems like a great chance for other Canadians though, good luck to you all!

Woohoo!! :D Go Canadians!
I am sure to enter. Thanks for hosting this!

I'm Canadian but I don't even have an NFC reader for my DS so if I enter and somehow win I'll feel like a dick

Oh Canada!

(ninty pls lower switch prices in NS ty)

OH MY LORD JUSTIN this makes me wanna give you da succ ;)

I'm Canadian but I don't even have an NFC reader for my DS so if I enter and somehow win I'll feel like a dick

I mean... They're cool to collect anywwy.... Go for it if you want!

Do you have to make an account on that site to enter?

Dang Canadians, first you get free healthcare and now you get free Amiibo cards? :(

Do you have to make an account on that site to enter?

You can just comment as a guest if you'd like, just be sure to use a valid email so we can contact you if you win.

I live like ten minutes away from Canada...Does that count? I'm part French-Canadian too! <3

I'm also pathetic. Good luck to anyone who enters though, this is a pretty cool giveaway for those of you who can enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back