Votes: 33 22.3%
  • I'm right-handed.

Votes: 94 63.5%
  • I'm ambidextrous.

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • I don't have hands.

Votes: 8 5.4%

• Total voters
Only a 'no-hands' option is ableist, why don't you have options for ONLY A LEFT HAND or ONLY A RIGHT HAND?! This is SO offensive, you are a sick human being. You bigot. DISGUSTING.

Well, my logic was that if you only have a left handed, you're left-handed and if you only have a right hand, you're right-handed. ;)

not only am I right handed, my stupid left hand actually can barely function in a way I don't use it to even hold a cup of water or carry a plate for example. it's only good for supporting my other hand when playing a video game either on keyboard or using a controller.

I assumed that I was ambidextrous but that's using both hands equally well which would mean that I could write well with both hands and play sports well with both hands which I do not.

So I just looked it up and turns out I am cross-dominant. Cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-dominance

I thought I was ambidextrous too but this description suits me a lot better. I'm right handed when it comes to writing but left handed for practically everything else like using scissors and chopsticks, etc. which is practically impossible for my right hand. My dad told me later in life that my mom was the one who got me to write with my right hand when I was really young because she believed the dumb superstition that using the "left side" was evil haha (both my bro and dad are left handed though). I can still write with my left hand, but not as well or quickly and I can do everything but sign my name naturally. I have always shot pool and held rackets with my left hand (like playing badminton or tennis) but I'm more comfortable kicking a soccer ball with my right foot.

Left handed - It's a pain since so many stuff is made for right handed people. ESPECIALLY SCISSORS, MY GOD I HATE SCISSORS.

i'm a lefty with writing but ambi when it comes to everything else. i can write with my right hand but it needs practice lol

I am primarily right handed. When I was a kid I broke my left wrist in 3 places and ever since that break I haven't been able to use it effectively for anything. It's weak and I've done all that I could to strengthen it. Sometimes it feels like I could just snap it again.

I'm mostly right handed. There's a few activities I can do with my left but it's not consistent enough to call myself cross-dominant.

im right handed but ive noticed i hold things with my left hand without thinking about it (umbrellas, silverware, toothbrush,,, yknow) but when i write and draw im a rightie so right!

I definitely feel most comfortable with using my right hand, however I can also use my left hand for using scissors and drawing. When I'm eating a meal that doesn't require a knife, the folk always happens to be in my left hand. My hands are equally useful. :)

Ambidextrous, to an extent - I think it's called semi-ambidextrous? I write, draw, tend to play instruments and can shoot (archery!) with my left hand, but tend to do everything else with my right.

Mainly right-handed, but I put ambidextrous, as I've become more able to use both hands ever since I took up guitar.

Ambidextrous. It's nice because when I'm writing notes and my wrist begins to hurt with one hand, I can switch to the other.

Back