Votes: 33 22.3%
  • I'm right-handed.

Votes: 94 63.5%
  • I'm ambidextrous.

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • I don't have hands.

Votes: 8 5.4%

• Total voters
I'm left handed, although I'm functionally ambidextrous for certain things (sports, writing). My right hand is also my stronger one thanks to years of competitive field hockey as a teen. For all fine motor tasks barring writing my left hand is by far the best - but I can make do with my right in a pinch thanks to random injuries giving me plenty of practice over the years lol.

im Really left handed. i cant use anything in my right hand, if somthing is made for right handed people i will hold it in my left hand and Die. a lot of things are made so it's easier to use it with your right hand and that kinda sucks )::::

I'm right handed for writing but left for sports so I dunno what that makes me.

I'm a left handed. And lots of good things happen if you're left handed.

I'm right handed for writing but left for sports so I dunno what that makes me.

I assumed that I was ambidextrous but that's using both hands equally well which would mean that I could write well with both hands and play sports well with both hands which I do not.

So I just looked it up and turns out I am cross-dominant. Cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-dominance

I'm right handed but I voted that I had no hands. Because jokes or something, I don't know I'm not really that funny.

I can write pretty well with both hands, but the funny thing is I write better in print with my right hand, and I write better in cursive with my left. Weird.

I do sports stuff right handed, because that's my dominant hand. But luckily if I broke my wrist (pray to god I don't cause i play piano for a living) I could just write with my other hand.

Only a 'no-hands' option is ableist, why don't you have options for ONLY A LEFT HAND or ONLY A RIGHT HAND?! This is SO offensive, you are a sick human being. You bigot. DISGUSTING.

I'm a right-handed klutz, I may as well have no hands because I'm useless at everything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a left handed. And lots of good things happen if you're left handed.

Does that include dying from using products meant for right-handed people? 'Cause I've heard that also happens.

Only a 'no-hands' option is ableist, why don't you have options for ONLY A LEFT HAND or ONLY A RIGHT HAND?! This is SO offensive, you are a sick human being. You bigot. DISGUSTING.

I'm a right-handed klutz, I may as well have no hands because I'm useless at everything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does that include dying from using products meant for right-handed people? 'Cause I've heard that also happens.

meh im pretty sure it's exaggerated or not true lol like sure there are probably some ppl who have died from it but it's not common or whatever. this thing says that there doesnt seem to be any connection between being left handed and dying earlier
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...hree-myths-and-three-facts-about-left-handers

in my experience there are just a lot of inconviniences, but nothing rly super dangerous ....

Back