is there anyone left?

so the mods don't close this thread down but they do close the bee theory thread due to "lack of discussion value" which had tons of discussion value compared to this..
ok.

I think this has has discussion value, though. I popped in last time and didn't say anything but I think it's nice that people from TBT's older years are trying to meet up again. I miss all my friends from when I first joined. I remember this funny guy who was obsessed with films and would post short reviews of them all the time. Some people just leave a mark on you like that.

you mean old members? well, some mods and past mods are but that's what I know.

Tbh I really do miss 2015 because there'd be a load of RP threads T_____T Good memroies :^^^^^(

Last edited:
join dates are kinda a problem... it doesn't matter when you joined something it matters you joined!

So I missed out on whatever this "Popsicle group" was? Such a pity.

Last edited:
TBT 2014-2015 was the best tbt

cough popsicle group cough

Miharu and I are still in daily contact. :,)

I really miss team popsicle actually, good year

Lot of extrapolating done in this thread, the purpose of this thread was not to shun people for being newer or for me to brag about being here longer, but to see if anyone from when I posted was still active. jeez louise

jeez louise is an underused expression, imo.
also, that Nick Cage signature pic may have scared away oldtimers who would have otherwise responded...

Back