• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

is there anyone left?

U wot

What's even the discussion value of this thread

"I've been here longer than you!"

While it's cool to see how long you've been a member somewhere, it usually turns to bragging and belittling, at least from what I've seen in the past (not on this forum though).

While it's cool to see how long you've been a member somewhere, it usually turns to bragging and belittling, at least from what I've seen in the past (not on this forum though).

Oh right, so it's how long you've been a member? I still don't see how the thread says that rip nvm lmao

Last edited:
Oh right, so it's how long you've been a member? I still don't see how the thread says that rip nvm lmao

Yeah, exactly that. I'm just guessing anyway but it seems like that. "The days gone" meaning the "good old days" of the forum.

I find that annoying, just because you've been here longer than others doesn't mean you are any better or more fabulooouuusss than us. XD

Last edited:
I find that annoying, just because you've been here longer than others doesn't you are any better or fabulooouuusss. XD

For sure!

I was a part of a forum where the people who were there within the first few months of the forum's opening were considered wiser and cooler for some reason and anyone who was new apparently didn't know anything and therefore their opinions didn't matter. It was pretty ridiculous.

The only time I've ever seen "good old days" of any social thing apply is on miiverse. At least, up until mid-2015 miiverse was a pretty alright place. Still full of dumb annoying kids but I met one of my best friends on there, and the Pokemon community was one of the best places to actually trade. Everyone in the Pokemon community, for the most part was really nice and intelligent. I wouldn't have completed my Alpha Sapphire pokedex(Before it corrupted haaaaaahaa). It was a nice place until Nintendo decided to redesign it and allow only thirty posts/comments a day. It lost it's purpose and all the troll kids just took it over. Oh well, I'll miss the old days.

I remember the good ol' days when I could get on the Everybody Votes channel, the weather/news channels, the Check Mii Out channel, the Nintendo channel (especially), and play Mario Kart Wii online on my Wii. They just had to shot down Ntdo Wi-Fi for Wii and DS. Kinda makes me sad :(

I remember the good ol' days when I could get on the Everybody Votes channel, the weather/news channels, the Check Mii Out channel, the Nintendo channel (especially), and play Mario Kart Wii online on my Wii. They just had to shot down Ntdo Wi-Fi for Wii and DS. Kinda makes me sad :(

Aw man, don't remind me about Nintendo closing all those...That was a really depressing last month of the Nintendo wifi. I'm glad people came up with certain ways to keep the spirit alive, somewhat, but still. I loved the Everybody Votes and Check Mii out channel...My dad and I liked to use that a lot, we made some great miis out of it. Too bad I started Pokemon RIGHT when the wifi ended, I wish I was able to experience earlier generation's wifi features.

Lot of extrapolating done in this thread, the purpose of this thread was not to shun people for being newer or for me to brag about being here longer, but to see if anyone from when I posted was still active. jeez louise

I find that annoying, just because you've been here longer than others doesn't mean you are any better or more fabulooouuusss than us. XD

yeah man, im better than everyone else for a bunch of other reasons, too :cool: :cool: :cool:

rip thread, theres already a few like this one too

Last edited:
yeah man, im better than everyone else for a bunch of other reasons, too :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nah....I'm the bestest!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lot of extrapolating done in this thread, the purpose of this thread was not to shun people for being newer or for me to brag about being here longer, but to see if anyone from when I posted was still active. jeez louise

Really? My post was a joke if you thought I was serious. ;___;

I've came on a little after ACNL's release and I hopped on and off this forum. I like to come back here when I have an animal crossing craving again.

I remember when 4chan used to be good. Same with Habbo Hotel.
Oh the good ol' days.

Back