• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello Everyone!

Carnage

カーネージ
Bells
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Leif
Q: Who Am I?
A: My name is Eli (or Carnage) and I am new to The Bell Tree forums! I am an 18 year old guy from California, and have been playing games since as long as I can remember. I love meeting new people and making new friends, so please feel free to message me!

Q: You said you were a GUY, so you go by he/him, right?
A: Feel free to call me by whatever pronouns you find most fitting. I am not a very masculine male, and personally find myself fitting into the more feminine side of the spectrum. I like presenting myself as such, and will wear the occasional skirt, or flower in my hair. I do my best not to be intimidating, and strive to be as kind as I can be!

Q: How did I start playing Animal Crossing?
A: I was watching my girlfriend catch bugs on the island and I thought it looked like a lot of fun! I started catching bugs for her when she needed them, and loved sneaking up on them to catch them in my net. I always treat my bugs with ample care and I make sure to record their size! After catching bugs for quite some time, she thought it would be fun to get me a copy of the game so we could play together. I have been playing ACNL ever since and absolutely love it!

Q: What other games am I interested in?
A: I have a very competitive mindset, and always want to be the best at anything I do. Because of this, I tend to play more competitively oriented games such as Counter Strike, Team Fortress 2, League of Legends, Pok?mon, and Smash! I am currently playing both Team Fortress 2 and Pok?mon for Cloudburst Gaming. I also am interested in many other Steam games, mostly being Indie titles!

It's nice to meet all of you! And I look forward to being a part of this community! ^~^

Back