• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Merengue The Strawberry Rhino

Winkyccat

Bells
Cake
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (16) +
Merengue just decided to move and I thought there might be someone who wants her here. I haven't used this website in a while but I remember Merengue used to go for a lot. And I'm looking for IGB because I'm running out of them lol. She still has on the chef coat not sure how original she is. Anybody make me an IGB offer and I'll consider it. :)

I am interested!! I don't have tons of bells (I lost my original game and so I have had to start over).. most I can offer is 1.5 million bells. If you'd rather sell to someone else with more bells though I would understand

I am interested!! I don't have tons of bells (I lost my original game and so I have had to start over).. most I can offer is 1.5 million bells. If you'd rather sell to someone else with more bells though I would understand

That would be perfect! I will message you

if you still have her i would be willing to part with 2 million bells

Back