Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
This is the last step in creating my final alt character ^_^ Please give your input!

Here are my reasons for wanting these names:

Eponine: She is my favourite character in the Les Miserables Broadway musical. This is my favourite Broadway show ever, and the singer who sang for her is my favourite Filipino singer and we even share the same birthday! Les Miserables, the musical, led me to read the book by Victor Hugo, which is also my favourite book now.

Mikasa: Attack on Titan was the first anime I ever fell in love with, and it was the show that led me to watch more anime. Mikasa was my favourite character. She's a badass.

Eowyn: This name is from Lord of the Rings, and is also actually my name lol.

NOTE: I'm not basing the alt character on whatever character I name her after, it's just for a name so don't consider theme when voting. Only vote on which name you like the sound of and maybe even origin! But the name will be the only similarity between them! Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Eowyn, for the same reason. And I like her in the movies.

Why not choose a Legend of Zelda name? There are plenty of good female names in the Legend of Zelda series.

Last edited:
I voted for Eowyn, and I'll tell you why. While Mikasa and Eponine are fantastic names and fantastic characters, to me, nothing beats having the characters in-game address you by name. In my various resets of my town, I've tried naming my mayor names other than my own, but nothing seems quite as genuine. I say stay true to yourself, though! Don't let us dictate every aspect of your game! Your save file is yours and yours alone, so make sure you're happy with whatever you choose in-game! ACNL is a garden - dig it. :)

Eowyn, for the same reason. And I like her in the movies.

Why not choose a Legend of Zelda name? There are plenty of good female names in the Legend of Zelda series.

Because I actually already have an alt character named Link :) I'm trying to create characters that are representative of my "fandoms" and I wouldn't want two Legend of Zelda characters because that means one less fandom being represented, although it's very tempting! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I voted for Eowyn, and I'll tell you why. While Mikasa and Eponine are fantastic names and fantastic characters, to me, nothing beats having the characters in-game address you by name. In my various resets of my town, I've tried naming my mayor names other than my own, but nothing seems quite as genuine. I say stay true to yourself, though! Don't let us dictate every aspect of your game! Your save file is yours and yours alone, so make sure you're happy with whatever you choose in-game! ACNL is a garden - dig it. :)

Thank you for your input! I actually wish I had named my mayor Eowyn instead of Arize. Maybe I will hack just to change that little detail, who knows. It would be pretty sweet to be addressed by my actual name, and it still has a fantasy feeling to it since it's from LOTR as well :)

Agreed with this statement. And it's a very pretty name to begin with. (my love LoTR aside)

I didn't even read the OP before deciding on Eowyn. :D Definitely go with that, especially cause it's your name!

Your feelings for Eponine just reminded me that the only Tagalog I needed to learn was how to order a beer in the P.I.
My immediate reaction to Mikasa was to associate it with the famed battleship of Japanese history. Not much help, huh? Take your time and you will make the right decision.

Eowyn is such a beautiful name. I know someone who was a huge fan of the Lord of the Rings trilogy and named his daughter Eowyn too. :)

I'm a sucker for French, so I vote Eponine. Also, Les Mis was one of my first musicals ever. ^^

Last edited:
Back