• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Sticky: The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mystery New Balloon Token
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
Hi, when I click on the link in the title, I get a blank page with an error statement. This has been happening for weeks now. Anyone know why, or have a suggestion to how I can get to that page to request a particular villager?

PS Could it have anything to do with the fact that it has almost 2 million views? Just sayin'...

Oh, I was so hoping that would work! You hold control and f5 down at the same time, right?

Here is the message I get:

HTTP 500 error
That?s odd... the website can?t display this page
The site may be under maintenance or could have a programming error.
Try this
Go back to the last page

Oh, I was so hoping that would work! You hold control and f5 down at the same time, right?

Here is the message I get:

HTTP 500 error
That’s odd... the website can’t display this page
The site may be under maintenance or could have a programming error.
Try this
Go back to the last page

That really suggests a problem with TBT, but if it's fine for me...

You could try clearing your browser cache, or even history as a last resort (Google how to if need be)... or just avoid Internet Explorer unless you enjoy having a poor web experience.

Yeah CTRL+F5 ought to work, but clearing the cache can as well. Have you tried pulling it up in another browser as well?

I don't know that I have another browser, but I will try to check and if I do, I will try it. I believe I can clear the cache, too, maybe...:(

I will let you know...probably won't be today. Thanks for the suggestions.

Well, it is still today. I downloaded Google Chrome and made it my default browser. (It was Microsoft Edge 14)

Cannot load the page. Now it says:

This page isn?t working

www.belltreeforums.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Hi, me again...Even with Google Chrome I am unable to access that page. Any more ideas or suggestions, please?

PS The page that comes up now has a reload button, which I have tried. I can see in the bottom left corner of the page that the bell tree forum page is trying to reload. I have done control f5, also, and see the same thing at the bottom left on the page.

Last edited:
Well, the page works for me so definitely something on your end. Hmmm, I really don't know besides clearing your cookies and whatnot. Maybe try logging in and out?

Oh and does the thread work if you're signed out?

This has been happening to me as well but with another thread.

The first page of the thread works fine but when I went to the 2nd page, I got this:

XKi2kZt.png

It's really bizarre bc the rest of the forum works fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried to access that page when logged out, same error page happens. Rest of the forum works fine.

Back