• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what was the last book you read

Well...the last book I read was Invisible Monsters (which I HIGHLY RECOMMEND) by Chuck Palahnuick who is my ALL TIME favorite author besides Burrows.

last book I read was The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
It was decent. I went in with high expectations though, so I was underwhelmed -- a mistake I often make tbh.

currently reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Not that into it yet but hey, there's 300 pages left, which is a lot of time for the plot to pick up.

A Dr. Seuss book, Are You My Mother?

It feels nice to read old children's books sometimes, even if they make me nearly cry.

The last book I finished reading was The Reader by Bernard Schlink. I'm currently reading 3 books: The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto (for pleasure) by Mitch Alborn I think, The Outsider by Albert Camu (For World Lit in English class, and Fruhlings Erwachen by Frank Wedekind (for German study)

The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. Very enjoyable!

Currently starting John Dies at the End by David Wong.

Last books I read was the entire series of Harry Potter
I am currently reading several books (Yes, all at the same time. It's how I roll.)
They are:
Emmy & Oliver
The Leveller
The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak
All the Bright Places
Liar

Kinda going out of my comfort zone and reading books out of genres I'm not used to reading (I'm more of a mystery/fantasy kind of person)
I hope I'm not the only one who reads lots of books for fun every month...

east of eden, it's truly beautifully written and you should read it

I'm reading wolf brother again, my favourite book ever! It's about a wolf cub and a boy who lives in a forest, goes on a quest to beat a demon bear.

@Remnantique - I loved that book ! It was so good. It was one of the first books I begun
taking seriously, as I was never a book person. Wolf Brother though... Is an exception.
I completely adore it, I need to pick it up again some time and read the rest.

--

I'm just revising for exams so...do revision books count ?

divergent... i had to pick out a book fast because we were leaving for a long car ride but we had no time so i quickly grabbed it from the teen section, which was a mistake because it was next to the twilight saga books LOL. it was OK... it was about underground clubs or something i wouldnt read the next one

i read ill give you the sun last summer and it was so gud but the ending was kinda annoying... the librarian at my library tries so hard to know kids and since i come in so often she thought i'd like it. it was great!!

I'm doing a 2-books-a-month challenge this 2017 and I'm currently 4 books behind schedule, but the last books I read was the Fallen series by Lauren Kate.

Sorry to anyone who likes it, but they're terrible! It's like Twilight all over again. (Yes I've read those too) The only reason I'm still reading is that I've invested too much time to stop now D:

Back