• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what was the last book you read

I'm reading The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson at the moment, and by that I mean I stopped reading it halfway through last year in October-ish and haven't picked it up since. :( I blame the Welcome amiibo update! But I do plan on picking it up again soon, since I'm almost done with my town. ^_^

Haven't read anything since The Bell Jar by Plath a good while ago. I've a big pile of books waiting for me the second I finish my exams in June though ;)

I just finished a book on euthanasia (research...... kill me) but I'm not going to count that, so the last one that I read was A Tale for the Time Being by Ruth Ozeki. Right now I'm in the middle of a book on physician-assisted suicide.

Before: Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet.
Now: (Starting to read) Enrique's Journey.

The Catcher in the Rye...It's my favorite book of all time, every time I read it there's something new I find about it...It's always a joy to read.

Currently reading The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski. I've logged a lot of hours in Witcher 3, and I really fell in love with the setting, so I thought it'd be good for me to read the books that inspired the games. I haven't been disappointed so far.

Yay book threads <3

The last book I read was called The Blood of Flowers by Anita Amirrezvani. It's about a young woman from Persia whose father passed away so she and her mother had to move to the city to try to support themselves. She's interested into the art of making rugs so it's a pretty fascinating read and gave me appreciation onto how much work goes into them. It's a historical fiction; I don't usually like fiction all that much but this one in particular was interesting from start to finish. I couldn't put it down. :p

last thing i read was medea. i don't like reading books because i can never sit down and actually finish one, I have to do something else or else i get antsy or bored before too long

i last read the picture of dorian gray by oscar wilde. really enjoyed it and it's definitely one of my favourite books.
i'm currently reading great expectations by charles dickens

For fun? I have no idea. For class, Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i last read the picture of dorian gray by oscar wilde. really enjoyed it and it's definitely one of my favourite books.
i'm currently reading great expectations by charles dickens

Love The Picture of Dorian Gray. I plan on reading Great Expectations at some point. I'm trying to cover all the classics.

For fun? I have no idea. For class, Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Love The Picture of Dorian Gray. I plan on reading Great Expectations at some point. I'm trying to cover all the classics.

it's such a good, compelling book. i've only just started great expectations and it's pretty good so far, but not as strong as dorian gray.

The last book I was reading was Throne of Glass, but I stopped reading after chapter 9. I just couldn't get into the story, and I found the characters a bit cliche. :/

I'm currently not reading anything atm, but I do plan to read the Divergent series soon.

Last book - A Series of Unfortunate Events 12: The Penultimate Peril.

Current book(s) - Martin Bryant and A Series of Unfortunate Events 13: The End.

Back