Do you like Coco?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey there!
Animal Crossing New Leaf, have Villagers with all kind of appearances but today i'm talking about that Gyroid looking Normal Rabbit named Coco.

Every time i saw her in a Town it creeps me out but at the same time i feel curiosity.

What about you? Thanks for comment and have a nice week.

I love her so much. I have a cat town, but she's one of the villagers I would absolutely not remove for a cat.

I absolutely adore Coco. She's got such a unique look about her. Because she looks like she's made out of clay like a Gyroid, she's got this spooky/haunting quality. However, I find that she's one of the sweetest villagers out there. I feel like because she's kind of got a "creepy" appearance, she's like, misunderstood or something? I have such a huge soft spot for that little rabbit. She's probably one of my favorite villagers out there, to be honest.

Her house is cute/funny because of her design, but her eyes just look kinda creepy to me even though she is a cartoon. If she had some kind of eyes, like an iris or just something she'd be fine looking. I have her as a starting villager in Willow and I'm getting rid of her as soon as I can.

I just met her in a dream and it was love at first sight! Idk why I guess maybe it's because she is so unique. I would love to have her in my town!

She seems kinda nice. :)

Wouldn't mind if she moved into my town.
inb4 she pulls a Shari.

I quite like Coco actually. I saw a comic about her where she is sad that she can't show her emotions and everyone calls her a "monster". It broke my heart because she's not even that creepy in my opinion.

i used to say i loved her but i only said that because i felt bad for her. shes OK i think shes definitely unique but totally creepy. she has no eyes, SHE IS HOLLOW... but being a normal villager i dont see her getting that upset over it. if she was snooty or peppy her confidence could get bad but normals dont tend to pay attention to natural beauty which makes sense with coco since she is literally just a shell

overall shes a good noodle in my book

Coco is one of my favourite villagers, if/when Sylvana moves out she will definitely be her replacement. c:

I think her design is very sad, others here have pointed out that she can't express her emotions through facial expressions which is why I like her, it makes her seem like a strong character. She faces a challenge so saddening every day and despite this she is the sweetest little thing to everyone. It really comes to show that a picture, in this case design, can really tell a story. I think she's really cute and I love her uniqueness, her name is Coco which is adorable and she looks like she's made out of chocolate so Coco is a great villager overall. c:

I like Coco too! I have her amiibo card, but she's not in any of my towns for the moment :/

Back