Do you like Coco?

Hmm she's okay I guess. I just don't feel like the normal personality fits her. I meant when I think of Coco, the first thing that comes to mind is a male villager. Well, probably because I don't have any experience with her being in my town.

I adore Coco! She's one of my fav villagers and the fact that she's the only normal rabbit villager makes her all the more special.

I LOOOOOOOVE Coco more than words can say. She was my very first move-in villager in the first AC game many years ago. When I walked into her house and saw her for the first time, I was mortified! I expected some cute, sweet looking bunny and instead, she showed up. That lasted about... five seconds and I was in love. Coco has always been a member of my towns in all subsequent games and will continue to be so. I have a town named Harvest that I created especially for my Coco. She is the unofficial mayor and is plotted directly beside me. What she says goes, lol, because she is AMAZING!

I LOOOOOOOVE Coco more than words can say. She was my very first move-in villager in the first AC game many years ago. When I walked into her house and saw her for the first time, I was mortified! I expected some cute, sweet looking bunny and instead, she showed up. That lasted about... five seconds and I was in love. Coco has always been a member of my towns in all subsequent games and will continue to be so. I have a town named Harvest that I created especially for my Coco. She is the unofficial mayor and is plotted directly beside me. What she says goes, lol, because she is AMAZING!

Wow! You really like her.
Do you have any DA for that Town you talking about?

I know she's super sweet personality-wise, but her huge, gaping eyes and mouth creep me out. They're just this void. I wish I could look past it, but she just creeps me out too much. No offense to people who do like her, I'm glad. I feel really bad because I KNOW she's sweet, and I like her personality, and I feel like a bad, shallow person because her eyes creep me out.

I don't hate her, but I don't love her either. I had her as a starter? I think in the last town before my current, and I never really minded her or had an opinion of her when I saw her walking around town. I know what people mean though about her being on the creepy side looks wise, when festivale rolled around last year she scared the living daylights out of me when I ran past her on festivale. Although it was mostly due to the fact I didn't recognize her, and I was wondering who it was because she didn't look like a villager for a second to me and more like a glitch, so I got pretty scared LOL.

Her eyes are what get most people, but i've actually become used to seeing them.

Her "creepy" look is actually what makes me like her a lot. I think she's cute! I've never had her before and used to not think much of her, but she's def become one of my favorites and one of the villagers I'd love to have in my town someday.

Her "creepy" look is actually what makes me like her a lot. I think she's cute! I've never had her before and used to not think much of her, but she's def become one of my favorites and one of the villagers I'd love to have in my town someday.

I just got her and no regrets in that choice.

I love her little creepy face. I love that it's not the same face as everyone else, and how she doesn't have a nose. I think she has a really neat concept and I love saving my gyroids to give to her. =D

I know a lot of people like her, but I honestly find her to be really creepy haha. As someone who goes for cute villagers, I don't think I could ever see her fitting in my town.

Back