• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like Coco?

I liked her but she reminds me too much of a friend i can't talk to anymore so seeing her kinda makes me sad and i want her out of my town haha

She is adorable and a sweetheart. I still have her in my AC:CF town and I'm hoping she shows up in my NL town one day. Funnily enough, I always saw her as like a cookie that had holes punched out for eyes and a mouth, never as a gyroid or the like.

She's a permanent villager of Novis, asolutely love Cocos design.

...Her house could be better though, I'm sending her presents all the time to try and change it a bit.

I love Coco. She doesn't live in any of my towns, but I've had her in past games. I think she's a misunderstood sweetie. I like her unique look. It's very cute to me. It makes me sad so many people act like she's a monster. It makes me glad to see so many people on this thread like her

She's a little creepy with her blank stare and KK Dirge playing in her house and all, but I still like her. She has a sweet personality.

I've had her before when I was trying to make a Halloween themed town. She was alright definitely not a fav.

Wow! It seems that a lot of people like her.

I think she's cute, I've never personally had her in my towns, but I was debating having her. If I ever get a third game I'll probably get Coco in my town.

I think she's cute, I've never personally had her in my towns, but I was debating having her. If I ever get a third game I'll probably get Coco in my town.

I just finally got her today and i have no regrets. She looks cool walking around and his house being different is great considering that some normal Villagers have fancy houses.

Back