• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Help me choose my eyes!

Please refer to original post!

• Total voters

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush

I am making a female alt character and I need to decide between these two eyes:

Option 1: Eyelash eyes
HF1ZWBE.jpg

OR

Option 2: Dolly eyes
PTEV2D0.jpg

Please vote in the poll, even if you don't comment! Thank you :)

Eyelash, I feel that they're the cutest. C:

i always liked the dolly eyes in this game its cute

I love eyelash eyes. I feel like I rarely see them. Dolly eyes are cute too but much more common.

I voted eyelash. In the old games I loved loved loved the dolly eyes as you call them, but I think I played myself out on that look.When I voted the results were 50/50 - it looks like this is a pretty divided group lol. Good luck choosing your mayor's face!

two of my villagers have these eyes. it's hard, but i probably prefer the dolly

I love the eyelash eyes! I've never had them on a character, I use the first or second eyes but they're super cute!

I like the first one more. I'm resetting my game and one of the reasons is that I got an awful face and I'm going for this one this time.

eyelash eyes! i love this eye type its like a cuter version of the first villager eye type

The eyelashes.

Am I the only one who finds the dolly eyes to be creepy?

I did at first, but I saw it on a few mayors and they made it look really good. So I think it depends on how the character is dressed. It can be cute and it can be creepy :p

I did at first, but I saw it on a few mayors and they made it look really good. So I think it depends on how the character is dressed. It can be cute and it can be creepy :p

They make me think of bug eyes...
Though I did look up other colors and they do look better in anything but black.

Back