Ancient Candle
Ancient Candle
Ancient Candle
Ancient Candle
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (255) +
Hello all!

While TBT has been a great community and I met some awesome people here, I am no longer active. I have no use for all of my collectibles, so I will be selling them now.

Prices based on Lucanosa's Average Collectible Value Guide, but may be willing to haggle.

Collectibles for Sale​

candy_blue_by_samansu-db3pvq4.png
ancient_candle_by_samansu-db3pvq7.png
x6 - 125

Thank you for looking! ^-^ <3

Last edited:
Oh don't be silly! I will still be able to talk to you through Discord! *hugs* <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing! Did you just want 1 or all of them? I have 4. ^-^

Just one please :) I'm sending the TBT now ^_^ Thank you!

Why sell for TBT if you're just going to leave? Unless you're hosting a giveaway or something. Just wondering and didn't mean this in a rude way btw <3

Why sell for TBT if you're just going to leave? Unless you're hosting a giveaway or something. Just wondering and didn't mean this in a rude way btw <3

No worries! A friend on here loaned me some TBT a while back so I need to be able to pay her back before I go! Any extra will be given away! ^-^ <3

No worries! A friend on here loaned me some TBT a while back so I need to be able to pay her back before I go! Any extra will be given away! ^-^ <3

Oh okay! <3 I'll think about buying btw :]]

If the Waluigi egg is leftover i call dibs :3

If the Waluigi egg is leftover i call dibs :3

Haha sorry, but I do intend to sell all of the collectibles unless I get enough TBT to pay her back and have some left over. I will keep you in mind though.

Back