• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your most Prized Possession?

Other than family, friends and pets, I would have to say my laptop. It's my Baby.

I'm materialistic af so I can't just choose one thing. My laptop, my maiko henshin stuff (kimono, obi, juban, obiage, okobo, tabi, handmade kanzashi, all the other accessories needed to wear it properly, etc), my makeup collection and my constantly growing JFashion collection.

I was just like you when it came to Zelda and Silent Hill, but that all ended when somebody stole 2/3 of my Zelda games. Now it's just me and my massive Silent Hill collection.

Probably my game worn and signed hockey jersey from my favorite team. It's very special to me.

I do love my PAL Super Metroid Big Box too. It's my most prized video game.

i'd say my laptop is one of them, as well as all the memories ive collected over the years from disney. also my jar full of tickets!! doesn't date back very long (though the first ticket in there is five years old) and i'm building it up. i love movies and i'm very sentimental about movie experiences so i like to keep a ticket from every movie i watch in theatre.
most importantly though, even though i don't know where it is right now (which would be inconvenient in a 'what would you save in a fire' scenario) is this picture i have of my mum holding me as a baby in a silver frame that says 'bee happy' w/ a bee on it. it's pretty small and it doesn't even have my dad or brother in it but it just reminds me how much i love my family whenever i think of it !!

Last edited:
Myself because I'm my greatest gift, and I'm the best thing that's ever happened to me ;) Actually, I think it's this pillow I've owned since I was a baby. Grew up with it,
can't sleep without it even until now.

Last edited:
I have a small fragment of a fossilized woolly mammoth tusk a coworker of my dads gave to me.

hard to say for most, but I have a copy of Higurashi's original Onikakushi-hen release
dwpI5Qi.jpg

ayvpor4.jpg

My most prized possession would have to be my Pokemon plushie collection and my world of Warcraft account. Unmaterialistic terms speaking I would definitely have to choose my pets over anything :3 animals are the best and I'm sure everyone can agree

I am also very materialistic so it's hard to pick just one thing.. my Takara Tomy Pokemon figure collection, my art supplies, my SMITE account, my ACNL town and villagers, my necklace that my fiance gave me when we first met up in person.. and a few of my paintings. I would be fine if most of my paintings got destroyed except for a few of them. Oh and my blanket. It's a really nice blanket

my 6mo old son...... and my new galaxy 3ds lol

Last edited:
Probably my four jackets that use to belong to my dad, and the cologne that he use to wear when he was alive. I don't have much that was his 'cause my mom gave most of his stuff to my siblings or other family members, so what I do have I treasure immensely since I was such a daddy's girl lol.

I'm also pretty attached to the promise ring my sister gave me when I was like 11 and she promised to always be there for me :)

My gaming-ish laptop, it was a gift from a relative and I could never afford such a good one on my own.

Oh jeez, a lot of things! The ones that immediately spring to mind are my very first plush toy (a fox) that was bought the day I was born, and my Metroid Prime 2 Gunship statue from First4Figures. I treasure any of my collectibles and gifts though, I get sentimentally attached quite easily.

I have a few things.

- The journal my girlfriend and I send back and forth writing letters to each other.
- My bass guitar. It's a Sire Vintage V7, Alder Wood with a full black finish.
- My home built PC: Intel Core i5-6600k, EVGA GTX1070, 16GB DDR4 RAM, SanDisk 500GB SSD

I also value my education!

Back