• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you use Umbrella?

Its half and half on my mood. If I'm fishing in the rain no. Otherwise I try to get my umbrella. Sometimes when it's obviously a quick shower not a rainy day I don't bother because whatever.

i use it but only when i know im staying in my town on a rainy day. if i head out to the island i tend to not carry it because of space.

I barely use it nowadays though I used to use it a lot back in on the GCN game. Of course, I still use it for Summer so I don't get a tan.

I really love the umbrella's so I usually try to get one of the many I have bought out when it rains xD

I don't, because my pockets are full enough as is! However, I have never seen anything cuter than Fauna with her little leaf umbrella, and I love seeing all of the other villagers with their own umbrellas too. I think it's so cute how they make the umbrellas that each character uses reflect their personality :)

Yep!

Use it when it's raining, mostly because the villagers continuously comment on why I don't have a umbrella.

This. A cranky criticized my mayor, told him it was not considered cool to be in the rain without an umbrella. So he complies.;)

I've never really used umbrellas as I haven't seen the use. I may start using them though.

Back