Do you use Umbrella?

Its half and half on my mood. If I'm fishing in the rain no. Otherwise I try to get my umbrella. Sometimes when it's obviously a quick shower not a rainy day I don't bother because whatever.

i use it but only when i know im staying in my town on a rainy day. if i head out to the island i tend to not carry it because of space.

I really love the umbrella's so I usually try to get one of the many I have bought out when it rains xD

I don't, because my pockets are full enough as is! However, I have never seen anything cuter than Fauna with her little leaf umbrella, and I love seeing all of the other villagers with their own umbrellas too. I think it's so cute how they make the umbrellas that each character uses reflect their personality :)

Yep!

Use it when it's raining, mostly because the villagers continuously comment on why I don't have a umbrella.

This. A cranky criticized my mayor, told him it was not considered cool to be in the rain without an umbrella. So he complies.;)

I've never really used umbrellas as I haven't seen the use. I may start using them though.

Back