• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you use Umbrella?

I probably would more if I werent landscaping. But my next goals are to catch all the fish and bugs so I'll probably be holding a net or fishing rod then.. the umbrellas are cute though and I plan to have one when I dream my town.

I keep a busted one outside the police station and I use it sometimes when it's raining.

Yea, I'm an umbrella user. I use em on sunny days too all depending on my mood!!! However, I HATE that it takes up space in your pockets, and that it can me a nuisance to get out!

I have to use one when it's raining or it bothers me. I'm really disorganized and toss my tools in and out storage all the time, so it's no trouble to me to grab one since I'm constantly swapping stuff anyway.

I also hate watering flowers on rainy days because it feels weird. I know it's all in my head, but I can't ignore the rain even if there's no actual in-game consequences.

I have to use one when it's raining or it bothers me. I'm really disorganized and toss my tools in and out storage all the time, so it's no trouble to me to grab one since I'm constantly swapping stuff anyway.

I also hate watering flowers on rainy days because it feels weird. I know it's all in my head, but I can't ignore the rain even if there's no actual in-game consequences.

I thought rain had the same effect on flowers as watering... I read it somewhere

I want to but I get too lazy to use one. haha

Yep!

Use it when it's raining, mostly because the villagers continuously comment on why I don't have a umbrella.

Yeah, I mostly use it during rainy days, but once it's summer, I'll be holding one from morning to evening to avoid tanning. :p

I never do x3 I think it's more fun to just run around in the rain

Sometimes I use one, sometimes I don't. It depends if I have an umbrella in storage or not!

All the time I use my umbrella whenever it rains. The only time when I don't use the umbrella when it's raining is when i'm landscaping my town and i'm switching between tools. I buy a lot of umbrellas, when I only really need one but they're all so pretty for the most part, so I can't help but buy several.

In AHS, Mayor/Supreme Fiona Goode is never seen without her black parasol (bat umbrella). It's a shame she can't do the same in the dream.

In Ruddyoak, 2 out of 3 Tolkien-y side characters carry an umbrella at all times. Also, Mayor Athelwyn has been using the maple umbrella lately, rain or shine. I just feel like they have more personality when they have a good clothing/accessory combo.

Sometimes! Sometimes I'll even dress up in all of the yellow rainy day clothes and walk around. Sometimes I don't care, others, I think it's cute to fit the theme/mood

I never use an umbrella. I am always too busy gardening or landscaping or digging junk up to bother with one.

I don't if I'm just running around doing chores but if I want to take a picture in the rain I usually get my umbrella in my house. I don't keep them on me because I don't think it's worth the pocket/letter space

I usually carry an umbrella if I'm not doing something important with a tool. I always have one with me in case it rains! Even though I dont' need one I think it's fun to use!

Back