• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you use Umbrella?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey there!
So in Animal Crossing New Leaf we used to have that grey rainy days that make our villagers take out his umbrellas, but sometimes we don't have time or the space to pick up ours (or maybe buy one).

That's my question... Do you pick up an Umbrella when is rainy out there?

Sometimes i do, sometimes not. It's all about what i have to do in my Town.

Normally I don't, it's just too much effort to get it!

I use mine all the time, whether it's raining or not, because I think it's a cute accessory (the lacy parasol).

I only have shovel and sometimes, net in my pocket. I don't see the point of using umbrella unless I'm playing with someone and I'm trying to mess around or look cute (or crazy) doing weird things with it xD

Yep! I have my leaf umbrella stashed in a letter (like I do with all my tools), so I'll have it with me at all times, but still have a free space in my inventory for other items.

I absolutely do! I even have a different umbrella for each of my characters to match their cute little outfits. It's a pain when you have to keep swapping tools, though.

I occasionally do, but never manage to carry it for very long. I carry my tools on me at all times (net, fishing rod, shovel, watering can, slingshot, as well as wetsuit and throwing beans) for each character. I'd rather have a tool than an umbrella, despite how cute some of them are.

I do love seeing villagers and other players walking around with their umbrellas and parasols though, it's so sweet.

:)

I don't. I like umbrellas, but not enough to use an inventory slot on one. I already carry most of my tools around at all times.

Occasionally, I haven't bothered changing into my "rainy day outfit" yet, and I'm still missing pieces of it so that's a big reason why, I have mannequins set up with outfits to change into for each season/weather =] It's fun to run around with it and twirl it.

never i love rain

i want to be soaking wet and go to my villager's houses and sit on their furniture. im the mayor!

I totally use it, specifically in 3 situations: if it rains, if I visit another town or if someone is visiting mine.
I only have a yellow umbrella because I'm a fan of How I Met Your Mother xD, if Labelle didn't sell it, I wouldn't use it at all.

I would if they had any utility, but they just make you look cute at the exchange of a bag slot.

I don't use one myself, but I'm thinking about making my dream address when it's rainy out, and if I do, I'm going to leave one out for dream visitors!

Never, I just get drenched - villagers sometimes mention it to me! I need hands free for tools. Noticed the frogs never use umbrellas, neat touch.

Never, because i'm edgy

I try, I really try but I always end up needing another tool and once I switch out I usually don't put the umbrella back on.

Since I always wear the wet suit, I don't see a point of using the umbrella.

Back