• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you purchased Amiibos just for Animal Crossing: New Leaf Welcome Amiibo?

I was already collecting the cards when HHD came out. I've been tempted to buy both Isabelle amiibos but I don't have any money to. Maybe when I start working again.

I was planning on collecting them way before the update, but I tend to spend my money on other things and I completely forget about buying amiibo all together LOL. I haven't purchased any amiibo for the update as it's pretty much confirmed that you can get villagers from an amiibo from other people, so I still buy villagers from here quite a bit. Although it would be nice to have a foolproof way of having a villager never move out on me again but I just never have the money tbh. I'm glad the update is compatible with amiibos though.

I bought all acnl amiibo figures when they went on sales recently. It's super cheap like 1 for $5 and there is this shop, selling 3 for $10. Too bad I already have them all, including those non-acnl ones.

Last edited:
I was collecting the Animal Crossing amiibos when they were released. :> I didn't actually collect them for any game in particular; but simply because this is a series that is very dear to me and one that I love a lot. The only amiibos that I really own are Animal Crossing and Splatoon amiibos. The rest, I largely don't care about. Not big on amiibos unless they're from a game that I really love.

The Welcome Amiibo update is precisely why I started collecting them, but I felt guilty that was the only reason so I also picked up Amiibo Festival (which is actually a lot of fun as long as you have people to play with!). All though part of the reason I got Amiibo Festival was because of the figures and cards with which it came. I hate how hard it is to find the cards in stores now though (at least where I'm from, I don't know how it is for you guys in other places).

Just one, K K Slider. I'll probably buy some individual cards of favourite villagers if they don't naturally turn up.

I got a Digby amiibo mostly for ACNL (I do have a copy of HHD, I just haven't played it in a while), and I plan to get the other ACNL amiibo eventually.

I see no point when I can hack those campers in game tbh

Well .... yea lol i mean i only get them as cards though but i also plan to buy the yoshis but thats different. For this game i only buy cards and not the actual amiibo figure. I can crochet the characters i want so i dont see the point in having the figures really unless your the type to collect them :3 then thats different too.

Back