• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading ✤ | Art for Welcome Amiibo Items !!!

Heya! I'm have the rest of the items except the Zen set in my storage. I'll be happy to trade anytime you can!

Hmm.. I have no idea if I can order this or not but I have a odd request. I can get you every single thing left on your wishlist for this. I have been looking for an Mei-Ling Zhou wallpaper for my phone for a while now and I was wonder if you can do one for me! You can PM me about this and see if its okay and go over the details :)

before I check your new list, I should tell you that I won't be able to trade from Thursday, April 6, to Tuesday, April 11, as I will be out of town. If you would like to trade before or after I could, but I wouldn't want to keep you waiting if you can get your items from someone else :)

aw that's okay then! thank you so much for the items!!

Heya! I'm have the rest of the items except the Zen set in my storage. I'll be happy to trade anytime you can!

hello!! I already accepted pinkcotton's offer i'm sorry
tumblr_inline_mo11l3Msz41qz4rgp.gif

thank you so much for the offer though !!
tumblr_inline_mo8uhxVl611qz4rgp.gif

Hmm.. I have no idea if I can order this or not but I have a odd request. I can get you every single thing left on your wishlist for this. I have been looking for an Mei-Ling Zhou wallpaper for my phone for a while now and I was wonder if you can do one for me! You can PM me about this and see if its okay and go over the details :)

aw i'm sorry i've already accepted someone else's offer ; A ;
PM me if you're interested in this for tbt though! just because i love mei

@pinkcotton heya it'd be great if you could post your references and let me know when you can trade!! <3
tumblr_inline_mo8uh2G71M1qz4rgp.gif

and we can also discuss more about what art you would like for the rest of the items !

okay! thank you
tumblr_m11gqao1NC1qb1380.gif

I can do:

ikebana display
kaiseki meal
Labrador ornament
Lon Lon milk
mug
New 3DS - K.K.
omelet
pancakes
pasta
pink wood floor
potato gratin
rice balls
ring
sausage
shopping bag
sushi container
sushi menu
tacos
Wii U console
steamed lobster
zen cupboard
zen cushion
zen desk
zen low table
zen phone stand
zen screen
zen tea set

And I would need some time to find them (again, they're all around town) and make some space around the train station to put them (unless you'd be willing to go a little further in town to pick them up?)

i can get the pink wood floor, pancakes, hearty breakfast, light breakfast, and k.k. 3ds?

edit: ah oops, sun got to ya first!

Last edited:
I can do:

ikebana display
kaiseki meal
Labrador ornament
Lon Lon milk
mug
New 3DS - K.K.
omelet
pancakes
pasta
pink wood floor
potato gratin
rice balls
ring
sausage
shopping bag
sushi container
sushi menu
tacos
Wii U console
steamed lobster
zen cupboard
zen cushion
zen desk
zen low table
zen phone stand
zen screen
zen tea set

And I would need some time to find them (again, they're all around town) and make some space around the train station to put them (unless you'd be willing to go a little further in town to pick them up?)

i'm okay with picking up items around the town if it's okay for you! Are you available for trade tomorrow? And if so, what time? Also, I can do a chibi and a half-body for you in exchange or if you prefer a chibi and two icons?

i'm okay with picking up items around the town if it's okay for you! Are you available for trade tomorrow? And if so, what time? Also, I can do a chibi and a half-body for you in exchange or if you prefer a chibi and two icons?

okay then, I have gathered the items and put them all in the same place (they're in one big batch on the Re-Tail stones, southwest of the train station in Yurei)

I am available to trade today, from 7PM to around 2-3AM in my time (France, UTC+2) - that would be 12AM-5-6PM forum time I believe (GMT-5). I'm sorry I'm the worst at timezones/maths ._. I have no problem leaving my town open for you if I need to step away for a little while!

I think a chibi and half-body would be best, because I don't have OCs, I have my two mayors Ariane and Edith (their refs are in my sig). Is it okay if I let you choose which one to do a chibi for and which one to fo half body for? I wouldn't know who to pick because they'd both look adorable in your style :')

edit: I am available earlier than planned, so from now ^^

Last edited:
✤ Lunch pack
✤ mug
✤ Nabiru mask
✤ Nabiru ornament
✤ New 3DS - K.K.
✤ omelet
✤ pancakes
✤ pasta
✤ pink wood floor
✤ potato gratin