• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading ✤ | Art for Welcome Amiibo Items !!!

Your chibis are gorgeous <3 I can get you a few wishlist items (I'll have to make a list later haha), or depending on which villagers you want I might have his/her card ^^

Kerokerokeroppi set for a half body? If that's not enough, I could add the two Callie items :p Let me know!

@wearthesun helloo!! if you could make a list of items that you have that aren't crossed out on the list that would be great! and then we can see what kind of art you would like :blush:

@pinkcotton after these transactions, it'd be great if I could trade the rest of the items in exchange for art!! thank you!!

@SensaiGallade also i forgot to ask you to post your refs too!!

Hi hi! I would love a chibi art! ^_^ What villager did you want? :)

hello!! I can't get any of the villagers that I want sadly, but thank you so much for the offer! :)

@everyone else I see your comments but I just need to complete the first few people before I can accept some offers D:
I'll be updating my wishlist again after these trades so maybe come check back later!! thank you everyone for helping me get these items :')))

@wearthesun helloo!! if you could make a list of items that you have that aren't crossed out on the list that would be great! and then we can see what kind of art you would like :blush:

okay! :)
I don't have a lot left unfortunately. I can do:

cup of tea
cutting-board set
cypress plant
fish on a board
greenhouse box

okay! :)
I don't have a lot left unfortunately. I can do:

cup of tea
cutting-board set
cypress plant
fish on a board
greenhouse box

okay, let me update the list to see if you have more!
since you were interested in the chibi?

Last edited:

@pinkcotton after these transactions, it'd be great if I could trade the rest of the items in exchange for art!! thank you!!

Sure! I'd like a chibi if possible! (THEY'RE SO DANG CUTE LIKE OMGEE) :blush:

And maybe an icon too? Since it's for 5 wishlist items and then the chibis are for a combo? If not it's PERFECTLY OKAY, if I could get my hands on any amazing pieces of your art, I'd be super happy with just one!

So, I'll be getting you the Fueki Set and all the other items, right? c:

Last edited:
okay, let me update the list to see if you have more!
since you were interested in the chibi?

a chibi would be amazing, but honestly, I'd be happy with any piece of art from you :) let me know if you're interested in trading so I can pick up the items (scattered around my town)

Sure! I'd like a chibi if possible! (THEY'RE SO DANG CUTE LIKE OMGEE) :blush:

And maybe an icon too? Since it's for 5 wishlist items and then the chibis are for a combo? If not it's PERFECTLY OKAY, if I could get my hands on any amazing pieces of your art, I'd be super happy with just one!

So, I'll be getting you the Fueki Set and all the other items, right? c:

aww haha thank you!! and yup a chibi and an icon sounds fair!
let me know when you're available for trade <3 thank u so much :)

a chibi would be amazing, but honestly, I'd be happy with any piece of art from you :) let me know if you're interested in trading so I can pick up the items (scattered around my town)

I'm still interested! Would you be okay with an icon this time around? I'm updating right now, so you can let me know if you have more to trade for a chibi!! Sorry for the delay D:
let me know when you're free to trade!!

I'm still interested! Would you be okay with an icon this time around? I'm updating right now, so you can let me know if you have more to trade for a chibi!! Sorry for the delay D:
let me know when you're free to trade!!

an icon would be awesome! :) I won't have more to offer except the items I listed as I haven't played in weeks :x
I'm free now and until around 5pm forum time (that's midnight for me, and after would be a bit too late), I'd just need a moment to find whichever items you need :)

edit: I found everything! and I'll also be available a bit later than 5pm after all :)

Last edited:
an icon would be awesome! :) I won't have more to offer except the items I listed as I haven't played in weeks :x
I'm free now and until around 5pm forum time (that's midnight for me, and after would be a bit too late), I'd just need a moment to find whichever items you need :)

edit: I found everything! and I'll also be available a bit later than 5pm after all :)

perfect! let me just finish this transaction with sensaigallade and i'll add you/vm you after i'm ready!
also if you could post your references that would be great! :)

perfect! let me just finish this transaction with sensaigallade and i'll add you/vm you after i'm ready!
also if you could post your references that would be great! :)

sounds good!
my ref is my mayor Ariane (x) (x) (I would love her ponytail to be visible, if possible!) (I'm sorry, I know people usually prefer drawing OCs, but I don't have any :x)

I see that your wishlist is updated! Again, I can get it all! It's 30 items and a set. ^u^

I see that your wishlist is updated! Again, I can get it all! It's 30 items and a set. ^u^

oh woah!
tumblr_inline_mh8pwvGE6N1qid2nw.gif
thank you so much! that would be great if you could!! I'm going to wait on a response from wearthesun to see what items they have before since they were interested in trading more also!
wow thank you so much
tumblr_m441uhSLGv1qb1380.gif

edit: oh also if you could let me know when you're free to trade that would be great!!

Last edited:
before I check your new list, I should tell you that I won't be able to trade from Thursday, April 6, to Tuesday, April 11, as I will be out of town. If you would like to trade before or after I could, but I wouldn't want to keep you waiting if you can get your items from someone else :)

Last edited:
Back