• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

who runs your town: booker or copper?

best boy

• Total voters
I really like Cooper because he's just more efficient but since I like the classic police station, I have Booker! All of his "umm"'s sort of get on my nerves a bit though, but he's cute!

^That, pretty much. If the modern police station looked nicer, I would have picked Copper. The classic one isn't anything special to look at either, but it's fine.

It would've been nice to have a choice of police officer with the station, instead of them being tied to one or the other. Maybe the first time the mayor goes into the police station it's a conversation between the two and your choice of replies dictates which dog would stay, following the same idea as making your character on the train.

I've got Booker because the classic police station goes with the theme I wanted for my town, but I want to reset my game and idk what I'll do.

Copper. I feel that the modern police station fits my town better. I used to dislike Booker but I think he's okay because he keeps visiting my campground and I bought a lot of stuff from him lol. I could see why people see him as cool, lazy dog.

I prefer Booker, because I liked how dopey he was and I didn't like how serious Copper was for someone who was just guarding a gate/or standing outside a police station. I know it's good to be serious if you have a job like a police officer, but it's animal crossing a place where crime hardly (if ever) happens. Except Crazy Redd's black market. I did have Booker running my town in my old town, but after seeing how the modern police station looks, i've found that I prefer it much more to the classic. Isn't it weird how the classic is called "classic" when it wasn't the original police station in ACGC but the modern was. Has anyone else noticed that? haha

I've always favored Booker so when I got the option, my choice was clear. His face and personality are adorable.

I like them both equally because they are so different and cute partners and I'm sad they have to be separated, but that said, I like Booker a little better. He's so cute.

I have Cooper because I'm going for a sort of small town feel with my PWPs and I have roads (literally they are streets)
But I like Booker just because he's lazy like me c:

Ever since WW I really hated Booker, his speech is just really annoying after a while, so when I had to pick between them it was a no-brainer for me.

I like Copper. Personally, I don't like Booker that much, all his "uhms" and trailing off when speaking grates on my nerves a bit. Also, there's something about the notes used for his tone of voice that hurt my ears, which is really weird. I like that Copper is more chipper, better spoken, and doesn't hurt my ears. The modern station doesn't really fit with my town theme, but that's the one I'm going to get because Copper.

Back